Woddup everyone, I'm a newb!

* -What do you drive: 97' Nissan Terrano

* -Male / Female: Male

* -How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: Friend

* -When was it? Long time ago, decided to join only today.

* -What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com? Meet new friends and automotive enthusiasts

* -What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years? At least ride in any high performance vehicles.

* -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Study and become an advertising mogul.

I'm hoping to buy an RB26 engine block to switch with my truck's 4-inline. I'm an aspiring designer who is currently studying in The One Academy. I love music, bass guitars, art and I'm a 4WD truck enthusiast. Looking forward to posting stuff in this forum. I have just attended the RE Track Meet this morning(8thApril2006) and decided to join ZTH.com.

Do pay my blog a visit@ http://jimbo-evila.blogspot.com

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
RedD said:
yo kev..u go around zth n find those zth'ian where they study ka?? lol...:shocked:

walau weh senior... this is how u treat your junior me meh... bully me pulak... hohoho... just wanna found out only ma... cuz he say he was a student as well.. curious to know... erm...

RedD

500 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
anywhere..
KeV-TEC said:
walau weh senior... this is how u treat your junior me meh... bully me pulak... hohoho... just wanna found out only ma... cuz he say he was a student as well.. curious to know... erm...
aiya.. i wont bully my junior 1... hehe... wah..if theres a lot zth'ian in SEGI then SEGI gt new club d...wakakkaka...:_:

jimbo-evila

Apr 8, 2006
jimbo-evila.blogspot.com
jimbo-evila said:
* -What do you drive: 97' Nissan Terrano

* -Male / Female: Male

* -How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: Friend

* -When was it? Long time ago, decided to join only today.

* -What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com? Meet new friends and automotive enthusiasts

* -What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years? At least ride in any high performance vehicles.

* -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Study and become an advertising mogul.

I'm hoping to buy an RB26 engine block to switch with my truck's 4-inline. I'm an aspiring designer who is currently studying in The One Academy. I love music, bass guitars, art and I'm a 4WD truck enthusiast. Looking forward to posting stuff in this forum. I have just attended the RE Track Meet this morning(8thApril2006) and decided to join ZTH.com.

Do pay my blog a visit@ http://jimbo-evila.blogspot.com
Does that answer your question? Lol!

"Look closer, Kev-Tec."--remodded snippit from Saw II.

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
ahahah... yayaya... another student from the one... so which department u were in

jimbo-evila

Apr 8, 2006
jimbo-evila.blogspot.com
KeV-TEC said:
ahahah... yayaya... another student from the one... so which department u were in
I'm still in my foundation year, but finishing in 2 weeks time. I'll be majoring in advertising in my major year.

There are other students from The One Academy here as well? Hmm, I thought TOA-ians had no life....lol!

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
jimbo-evila said:
I'm still in my foundation year, but finishing in 2 weeks time. I'll be majoring in advertising in my major year.

There are other students from The One Academy here as well? Hmm, I thought TOA-ians had no life....lol!

of cuz... so far what i know got 3 TOA here la... if include u liaw 4 lo... why say so man...

RedD

500 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
anywhere..
jimbo-evila said:

TOA'ians no life?? i tot they always hang out in ming tien?? hehehe...

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
erm... abit la... me also abit boring wit my coll life liaw... nowdays i also change lifestyle liaw... hohoho... use to eat at asia cafe where its inti n taylors life...

RedD

500 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
anywhere..
jimbo-evila said:
Thats the whole point, TOA-ians who always hang out in Ming Tien and Pyramid lifeless. They see the same thing everyday and not get bored. U say got life o not?
haha..same with me...always hang out in college o summit only...after makan in summit then dunno where to go d...all the "holes" in summit also been b4.. lol..but now got new things to do..bowling and arcade..lol Tekken TAG... wakakakak.... well...life...:dontknow: