Wira SE Jerk During Cold Start Idling

Too bad, yesterday went to EON to get O2 sensor but they advice me to send my car to their service centre so that they can check to make sure which sensor is faulty. He informed me, wira VDO got 2 type : Stage 1 & 2, both using different O2 sensor.

Even i install by myself or mechanic also pointless because he say need to reset it.

Last time i send my ride over there but they can't figure out what the problem.....

Too bad, yesterday went to EON to get O2 sensor but they advice me to send my car to their service centre so that they can check to make sure which sensor is faulty. He informed me, wira VDO got 2 type : Stage 1 & 2, both using different O2 sensor.

Even i install by myself or mechanic also pointless because he say need to reset it.

Last time i send my ride over there but they can't figure out what the problem.....

They will reset the code if there is error code, but if no error code reset what?:biggrin:

hi bro, is your problem fixed?

try this, it's cheap and worth the effort. change your coolant temperature sensor. if there are two, meaning one goes to the instrument panel gauge, and another to the ECU, just change the one to the ECU.

let us know if it fixes the problem :)

Hi all, i still haven't sent my car for inspection at Proton Service Centre. Recently quite busy with my work. After off office service centre also close.

Wongsl, after i replace that sensor, do i need to do the reset as what they mentioned to me?

Any replacement would have to reset that ECU?that would b troublesome...

10Q

for just the simple sensor change, nah, you don't need to try reset the ECU.

Hi all, i still haven't sent my car for inspection at Proton Service Centre. Recently quite busy with my work. After off office service centre also close.

Wongsl, after i replace that sensor, do i need to do the reset as what they mentioned to me?

Any replacement would have to reset that ECU?that would b troublesome...

10Q

What I would recommend is to disconnect the battery before replacing the sensor. This is assuming you don't have any electrical devices like Unichip or whatever btw. At least you'll get a 'clean slate' ECU even though the fault codes might still be there.

Btw, leave the battery disconnected for as long as you can, minimally 15 minutes.

Just send my ride to EON service centre last week, reset error code caused by O2 sensors. Ride was fine for about 3 days but now problem still exists...

I think you should replace the O2 sensor then have it reset again.

Wira SE 04 (VDO)
Item changed:
1. Spark Plug
2. New Throttlebody
3. New Plug Coil
4. Hotbit Exhaust Middle Piping + S Flow
Problem:
1. During cold start if u rev it RPM will suddenly drop to =<500 & jerking but it will back to normal again in 1 second time. Totally can't rev it! In other word, can't b drive...Gonna wait for few minute...(If turn on aircon situation even worst)
2. Car seriously under power, my gear 1 look like normal Wira GEAR 2!
What should i do ? Any suggestion other than buying halfcut....
Thank You

can I ask what engine oil are u using now? what petrol are you putting into your tank?

sounds like o2 sensor problem... but if you replace already and still got problem then you should go check the Throttle Position Sensor at the TB... since you said you changed the TB, maybe mis-adjusted the TPS (not sure if wira's TPS can be adjusted)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom