Wira Headlamp Glass - RM280

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Wira Headlamp Glass - RM280

hi bro.. what's the function of the inside bulb cover? for cosmetics only aa?

if i remove the cover.. would be better or not?

dremel:

I think cannot remove ler, unless u crack open the unit. Its looks like cosmetic. Like the new Sentra fender lamp design.

HMS : if im not mistaken it can be remove easily by cutting it into small pieces.dun need to open the headlites unit...dats wht my fren did for his HID conversion..to make it looks brighter and wider..

FREE BUMP!!

brighter? ooh

i thought it's some kind of clip that hold the cover.. so after breaking it sure cannot install it back? aisey

the angle light orangee bulb cannot be taken of ar???

cyt:
orange bulb can take out.

dremel:
u mean the headlamp there r? that one u need to cut out using the L shape plier lor....those ppl using HID cut this out and GSR5559 said. (I tot u talking about the fender one)

GSR5559, izzit better to remove the bulb cover? What's ur fren's result? really wider and brighter?

ok...if i wanna buy only one headlamp...u think can arr??? how much arr???

Originally posted by cyt_@Dec 27 2004, 23:25
ok...if i wanna buy only one headlamp...u think can arr??? how much arr???
I can get replacement if accident happens to break ur lamp... :lol:

RM 280 price offer extended till 2 week January or while stock last
After that, price will increase 5 - 10 % (Import costing increase)

Do u have the chrome head lights instead of the black ones? If yes how much izzit for just the 1 pair of head lights?

Thanks

HMS : noler bro, im toking bout the headlites cover thingy

Supachip : from wht i heard he said view got wider but it is becus he is using HID but if normal bulbs i guess it is better to stick back wif the cover cus it will reflects thru the reflector making it brighter..unless u got HID den different story..jus my 2 cents

Originally posted by Imperial@Jan 5 2005, 02:30
Do u have the chrome head lights instead of the black ones? If yes how much izzit for just the 1 pair of head lights?

Thanks
Chrome crystal glass local made - Rm 250 Nego
Chrome crystal plastic local made - RM 170 nego
Both comes with signal dun have seperate cos this model not so hot selling and I dun want to telan the signal lamp.

Chrome crystal glass taiwan - RM 240
6 piece set with fender lamp too

Dun ask y taiwan chrome cheaper than malaysian made, that is based on my cost price lor :lol:

HMS, what bout if i would like to purchase the side signal lamps (black-colored coated sides) that's located beside the main headlamps? The oval-shaped ones..... i've got mine broken bcoz of some incident.

Please reply me asap as i'm looking forward to purchase a pair of it. Especially the black-colored coated sides as currently using the chrome coated ones. Do reply me to my cell numbers at 012-2053378 or 016-3939682 (Andy). let me know the price for a pair of the signal lamps ok, thanx & Happy New Year 2005 to u! :)

ndever:
luckily u sms me cos yesterday really sick, straight tidur liao after meeting u haha.

nex time come out for TT, i think we can discuss some deal...talk later when me meet again

Originally posted by edgar_raphael@Jan 11 2005, 09:50
how is the packing? got come with hardbox?
ya
hard carton box with foam

wat car is that?
I think I got a fren can do for you, PM me ur number and i try to meet u guys up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom