wira convert evo2-need advice

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Daily drive .. please dont convert unless u want use as weekednd car or for find someone to smoke.

- Powerful engine interswappable with VR4 or with EVO 1 & 3 Series (Engine wise)
- Easy maintenance compare with ther powerful units like 4AGZE, Supra & Skylines which only used by "loaded" guys whom willing to spend.
- High Fuel (Of course larr.. 2.0 Turbo maa...)
- Street play car (Enuf to play around if u in Malaysia, cause our road not like Japan or US .. Malaysian town drive with approximate 300ps in EVO's are enough!
- Of Course .. EVO looks cool .. be sure get a 1.6 or 1.8 chassis minimum and DONT! undertable JPJ if u have lower than that. I know 1.3 can put EVO by putting some money into their pocket but its not advisable .. later u will know why ;) ...
- If u want harder . .convert 4WD ... he he ..and feel the difference (OF course PROTON with 4WD is not allowed in Malaysia ;) )
- Approximate conversion should cost around RM4,000 to RM6,000 depends on the condition and parts ure getting .. (I mean if u get full front h/cut, disc's and suspension kits will be more expensive)

Good luck with ure conversion :)

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
And .. realnaning7 .. dont ask same questions related to it, cause many information on EVO's are running in MITSUBISHI thread, and u may refer to it and gather information.

Have a good day!

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
i might add it's impossible nowadays to obtain approval from puspakom if converting to 2000cc, especially with protons (unless u drive wira 2.0 diesel or perdana). Good luck!

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
yeah, 4g63T in a 1.3 chasis is killing the chasis.
it will go out of shape.
later u will fork out money to do chasis straigthening, double welding, etc etc.

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Yes .. true as XCheong says .. even tho' same 1.3 and 1.5 shares same chassis base, but the manufacturing method used in producing 1.3 & 1.5 capability is different from Proton.

I had one mechanic fren from Sunway .. he drove S13 with RB26DETT inside .. after 6 - 8 months of hard use .. the front face become senget. One side looks up and oneside down .. thats already Silvia .. where the corner Proton will sit i also dunt know :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Not our daily usual SUV but this beast is one of a kind in paint damages. We have with us a 1 week old Mazda CX-9. The owner had setup an appointment with us prior the collection of the car and had left it in shades till we arrived to get it coated. It is a very huge, with lots of big panels and a very tall car to begin with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience