Wira 1.5 convert rear disc brake pro!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sicness80

Known Member
Hi to all expert,i had converted my wira 1.5 sedan rear brake drum to wira 1.6 ori rear disc brake,all the PROBLEM is handbrake totally NO FUNCTION!!i already replace the new handbrake cable left & right,n done the disc rubber repair kit.At 1st become fine,but after 1 month become no function again.i have to gear in to park my car even in house parking.can anyone tell me the pro or intro any workshop know to repair it?i had tried many workshop near my place but NO ONE can fix it n give many excuses:mad:, tq very much.:adore:

same with my brother car, buy 2nd 1.6 set rear disc after fix it complete with new a pair of cable, new brake pad and fully service the caliper if pull the handbrake only 1 side can used and another 1 side cant function but if normal brake both side work superb donno wat the real problem until know....

Thx very much for all reply..i had change new handbrake cable left n right,n change rear disc rubber kit..but still the same..suspect the caliper pro..sigh..:banghead:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom