Will Izso buy a good car???

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
But he is not in here, the pages are slow......hhahahhahahah
we speed it up lor.

I think he should just get a Satria with a 4G93T inside, or one with a 4G63T. #wheelspinforthewin.

Reactions: sanekit

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
we speed it up lor.

I think he should just get a Satria with a 4G93T inside, or one with a 4G63T. #wheelspinforthewin.
In one of the 4g63 or evo fb clubs, today I saw someone selling what he claims a genuine mirage cyborg but already using 4g63t stroked to 2.2ltrs! That should be devilishly fast but the asking price is rm46k!

Anyway such car I think doesn't suite his requirement coz he seems to need a family sedan, not a 2 door hatchback.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
In one of the 4g63 or evo fb clubs, today I saw someone selling what he claims a genuine mirage cyborg but already using 4g63t stroked to 2.2ltrs! That should be devilishly fast but the asking price is rm46k!

Anyway such car I think doesn't suite his requirement coz he seems to need a family sedan, not a 2 door hatchback.
Wira with a 4G93T or 4G63T then. same same.

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
:biggrin: Thread getting longer while it’s gone. Maybe Izso is waiting for it to get longer.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
He does not want Frankenstein already unless built by him.......lol
This wont fall under Frankenstein as both vehicle comes from an era with minimal electronic/equipment/potential headachr installed on them. Nothings he cant DIY i think.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
As long as body and heart differ I think he takut already......lol
Actually anything modified I hesitate. Unless it's PNP like the Civic ES 2.0 swapped with DC5 dash, engine and drivetrain. And you're right - I prefer to build the mish-mash myself and that won't happen unless it's a project car. Dailies can't be mashed up la.