Will Izso buy a good car???

Don't mod already. He want reliable, he want powerful (somewhat), he want space, he want easy to maintain. Apa lagi mau oh. Budget macam tu saja.
He wants relatively fun to drive also I think but I doubt he wants to pay so high road tax. Very tough...

Probably only the Mazda 6 I posted earlier could suite him.

parakey

Apr 30, 2012
I do believe Izso is trying hard to find a car he likes. Unlike buying new, buying a used car is never easy. He must have had already looked at numerous candidates.

Reactions: Izso

I do believe Izso is trying hard to find a car he likes. Unlike buying new, buying a used car is never easy. He must have had already looked at numerous candidates.
You are very right. Lots of potential candidates but the potential ones price always on the higher side of things which makes decisions much more difficult.

In most cases price is directly correlated to its condition. Of course there are stupid prices as well.

He wants relatively fun to drive also I think but I doubt he wants to pay so high road tax. Very tough...

Probably only the Mazda 6 I posted earlier could suite him.
Buying the car is one time affair, maintaining it is continuous.....lol

So just settle for Myvi for now, before you know it, will have driven it a few years already........lol

I don't even have a Myvi atm. Moms/wifes car so like today - I have no car to use. I refuse to buy a Myvi for that exact reason, I don't want to drive it and be irritated for a year or more without realizing it.

Buy a manual savvy for RM3k or something so you don't have to walk. lol.