why people hate fast old car?

turbo10 said:
if i'm not mistaken 12 sec ++ in drag battle..and heard few years back there was a kancil (previewed in majalah kereta) clocking 10 secs..that's what i heard la..but the 12 secs kancil pure reality..

yupp... there is a Kancil in legend and entered the Malaysia record... 10 Sec car...

scomatic said:
yupp... there is a Kancil in legend and entered the Malaysia record... 10 Sec car...
what's the spec? maybe if run the biggest engine that can fit + mira 4wd drive train, then got both the power and traction to get 10 second.. just guessing lar..

I have read some magazines that reported some drag races, the Kancils I saw were stripped of their bumpers, passenger seats. And of course there were some powerful engines as well.

no doubt turbo kancil are pretty impressive in drag and zig zag racing. The kancil somehow do not have long "legs". They tend to be out of breath fast in highway hi speed cruising.

No car is perfect, I guess.

turbo10 said:
i like my old car..i love it..been driving it all around malaysia, she gave me no problem..sometimes at fuel pump stops some dudes came and asked if i wanna sell my old car..i said sorry..she's not for trade..thanks for asking..i always got attention with my old car..when i drive my wira i dont have those attention..i love my car..although it can be very hot in the cabin and noisy but i still drive it..no matter how people love or hate it..i say to my self..she brought me everywhere i want, my first date with my fioncee also with this car..eventhough that first day i brought her out for a date, the day was raining heavily, with one wiper and help from rain-x..rain pouring in mercilessly through windshield leaks..my fioncee and i was so wet like we ride a convertible in the rain with the roof off..wow..what an experiece..i was afraid that she hates that car..but since then we have been out together till now for 5 years and going to marry her this november..yeye..alaa...if u think people hate our old car..just think positive about ur ride.most of the time i drive slow during heavy traffic..cant afford to find spare parts for my old car if hit somebody..could cost insanely high..and hard to find.i just think about that..but hey..me just human..sometimes people like to provoke old scoolers like us..and if provoked i must say..i chicken out and i just run away..i dowan to fight2..we all share the same experience.

haha... u r so lucky.. my ex-gf hate my car alot. hot , noisy, and she dun like to get attention because of my car. lol~ we have been out together for 4 years , but we break up early this year and i going to marry with my car this sept.

aaa...sorry to hear that LevinTE27..hope u'll have a happy life with ur wife car..hehe..no la bro..someday u'll get the gurl who will finally share your hobby with cars..and mebbe she wants a special car for her too..say..mebbe a pink te27 or ae86..hehe

LevinTE27 said:
haha... u r so lucky.. my ex-gf hate my car alot. hot , noisy, and she dun like to get attention because of my car. lol~ we have been out together for 4 years , but we break up early this year and i going to marry with my car this sept.

materialistic, realistic? u going to marry your car? did i miss something?

Maybe I'm just too lucky, haven't met anyone who hates old car. Or perhaps there are just too many running around in this state, people are used to the scene already...what to do, Sabah is the state with the highest poverty level in the country...many thanks go to BN, they won't have my vote anymore in the next coming election. :Not_Impressed:

Anyway, my ex learnt what's an intercooler, turbo, sports springs purpose, drag from my old junk...break up after 8 years. Now my fiancee knows what's a turbo, and in the stage of learning what are those meters doing on my dashboard. More scary, always ask me to floor the gas whenever someone pull up next to us... :emoticon_U:

But yea, TE27, don't lah say you gonna marry your car. That sounds a little bit too much already...hahaa.

guys.....

from my own experience...
the reason why other ppl hates ol car..

1. normally .. these car are paid off... no hutang... other ppl are burden with monthly instalment and constant harassment from repo man....(if they failed to paid up):regular_smile: :X-: :embaressed_smile:

2. while drving our beloved ol' car.. we can easily squeeze thru' traffic...
those newer cars won't dare to play "who dares win" with us....:angel_smile:

3. mostly ol cars are souped up.... lagi ler they all get jealous.... they want to put powerful engine... wife ler.. :cry_smile: gf ler.. FAM ler... mesti marah:cry_smile: !!! we all just mentioned that we need new engine.. wifey mesti kata ok.. kalu tak keta asyik sakit!! dia jugak susah!!!......:shades_smile:

4. lastly, it is because of frustration, egoistic, and all the other ...istic...seeing ol cars... 15-20 years or more still godd looking.. with expensive rims... body colors... and interior.....sure jealuos mar..
just like comparing your gf or wifey...with sharon stone, madonna, or all other hot mamas......(j/k onli).....heheeeee:angel_smile:

as for your experiences.... err never ler happens to me... maybe i used to pasar onli!!!

cheers.....

I know one big jealous attitude every modern car owners have. When we can meddle around with our cars, they cannot because its still covered by warranty. hahahaha.

yeah..and now i'm so jealous with u lar bro sham....
use d ol' car to go to pasar only...meaning u still got other car to use...huhuhuhuhu..
me...my car is d only thing i hav.... arrgghh.. ;(

erwan,

no lar.... the car is the one that i drive everywhere... to pasar... to work oso can not drive fast.. jammmmmm......so wha't the worry.....

only thing is that no more hutang!!!!!

cheers....

yup..no utang for car..that money to pay instalment can use to buy something else..lucky la u guys..hehe..but i still have hutang with my wira but an old school one..rm300/month.not much i guess.that one i wasted money for i.c.e......few years to go..phew!!

shamburke said:
guys.....

from my own experience...
the reason why other ppl hates ol car..

1. normally .. these car are paid off... no hutang... other ppl are burden with monthly instalment and constant harassment from repo man....(if they failed to paid up):regular_smile: :X-: :embaressed_smile:

2. while drving our beloved ol' car.. we can easily squeeze thru' traffic...
those newer cars won't dare to play "who dares win" with us....:angel_smile:

3. mostly ol cars are souped up.... lagi ler they all get jealous.... they want to put powerful engine... wife ler.. :cry_smile: gf ler.. FAM ler... mesti marah:cry_smile: !!! we all just mentioned that we need new engine.. wifey mesti kata ok.. kalu tak keta asyik sakit!! dia jugak susah!!!......:shades_smile:

4. lastly, it is because of frustration, egoistic, and all the other ...istic...seeing ol cars... 15-20 years or more still godd looking.. with expensive rims... body colors... and interior.....sure jealuos mar..
just like comparing your gf or wifey...with sharon stone, madonna, or all other hot mamas......(j/k onli).....heheeeee:angel_smile:

as for your experiences.... err never ler happens to me... maybe i used to pasar onli!!!

cheers.....

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heheheheheh............

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom