Why is Toyota Forum so slow nowadays...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
What happened to the quality discussions? quality posts? quality kok posts? quality pics?? (thanks to alan for the latest pics of acoustic's wedding... i bet he got shit loads of other 'random girl pic' materials stored in his hdd now... god knows wat he's doing with it)....

Best part is... pple keep posting 'for sale' items here in Toyota and not in the For sale forum... hmm... Maybe we should have a sticky "Toyota Highlights of the Week"... leng mou? cun? siap? settle?

All i see is, pple secretly doing stuff behind d scene.. i.e. yoga lost 50kg and is now drifting in a 20valve Blacktop 4AGE FR mini.... alan sold his SEG and bought KE70 and plonked in an S2000 engine + gearbox ... Zul welded 2 harley davidson together and started drifting with it next to the R3 Waja... summore halfway drifting .. showed 3rd finger... while the other 3rd finger he used it to dig his nose... then jentik the 'galian' at the R3 Waja... .. . Then Mike is very rajin doing his research in the China Made cars.. i heard he's doing lots of 'driving' and 'riding' on these PRC products as part of their RnD for better performance and handling... *ahem*...

Acoustic... we all know now he's doing his everybit into the 'piling' business to get a baby junior to go sideways ... he even built a mini Ke70 .. but over did it when he plonked in the 1UZ that he 'borrowed' from MK.... oh ya, i saw 1 dude with anita sarawak... looks like MK.. her tits were sort of like, pointing sideways.. could have sworn dat dude is MK... anyway, heard MK is now buying his 720th MR2.. registered under Alaska punya number plate... not bad...

Alvin's busy checking out all d MILFs from Bangsar hoping to get hooked with a sugar mommy... btw, bangsar milfs rocks! i tell u.. dat day was passing by bangsar during tea time on weekend...saw dis milf with damn cun body..in a tight white pants with BLACK G-STRINGS..... SLLURRPP.. could have sworn there was dis young lookin chap behind her looks like alvin... hmm...

oh well.....

May the Toyota Spirit continues to burn passionately........ and May the flames NEVER go out!

hehehe... good morning bro...
many of us still in "cuti raya mood"...

gong xi fa cai... :_:

i agree that toyota has become more of a for sale thread laa .. but what to do .. the only better way to sell toyota stuff is in the toyota forum .. huahaahahaa

btw .. why laa u go tell ppl my KE70 + F20C projek ?? hehehehehe .. and if u interested whats in my HDD .. too bad u cannot have it .. huahahahahaahaha

KNN .. u still havent gimme a ride in the blakc car yet until today ... tiuuuuuuu

alan: ahhaha.. thot u were busy looking for concubines

Hm....all toyota kaki old already need to sleep more and cant face the pc too long izit? Or all busy with their car project stuff until not free to on9?!hehe...

OCC is the best show right now.........hehehhe
aiyo bryan...all the people here become sifu already.since everyone is sifu..what to talk about???heheheh

will be back on monday...start work on monday too p.now at spore...driving my seg to spore...not bad!!!lot of spore ppl see my car.hahaha!!!just out from workshop..spray new paint..kilat kau kau..!!!hapi cny to all of u:shades_smile:

like that also kena spoooted.......time are bad n i need sponsor for Haltech have to work overtime lorrrrrrr...... hahahaha.......

brian talking about spa u should know better.......hahahaha.......congrat to u n Soon to be Mrs. blackhowling......hehehehe

:fear: tom's : i have no idea wat u're talkin about... :fear:

blackie,
any spa oso ok la.. as long as it gives u de ommphh powerrrr.. ehehheheh :shades_smile:

Regards,
Mike

Byran

Today in SIC got a turbo porsche with ridiculous power ...... cut me twice my speed on the straight around 300 km/h

I thought if you were there ...... it would have been quite a sight :) - I know you won't let us down :)

Sad no supra was there today :( ................

acoustic: u know my car is all show and no go.. don put me in d limelight la :(

hhehehehhe Byran ....... credits due to where it deserves :) - no need to be shy :)

Acoustc: even if i were to be there and blast my full XXXbhp down d straights... i doubt i can brake on time.. MAUHAHHAHAA... also, if i do .. (let say IF laaa) overtake him.. i'm nothing but ahbeng to the porsche owner.. hehehe

Last edited:
ok lah ok lah ...... you win :) hahahahahahahhahahahaa

conti owners never really regards jap sports car owners of anysort.. other than bengs! hahahaha

aiyooo mr howling .. u not getting the hint kaa ?? sifoo acoustic is saying indirectly .. "gimme your keys and i will show this porsche what jap power car is like laaa " ......... huahahahahaahahahaaaa

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom