who know about SCION's car?lookalike GEN2

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Last edited:
probably the front, from side view look like gen2 laaa. overall, this car looks much more better than gen2

this car is miles better la (design wise).. but it's a bit of everything.. front look a bit like S40.. a bit like altezza and imprezza . rear like accent and tiburon.. rojak car

wah .. for sure la more better than gen 2.. got 18' inch enkei summore :D .. sunroof..

lots of these scions where i'm working at now, they also have scions that is a kenari look-alike too lol

Scions are a part of Toyota..
The toyota Bb is sold as the Xb under the scion brand in the US...
while the Xa is actually the Ist..
the tc.. i dunno bout it..

i think this car is powerful... saw some at western mag before....got ppl add turbo....
this is at another level compare to gen2, i think it's performance and price is something like altezza...

Scion tc is a bigger car then GEn 2. somewhat in the vios like length. In US it offered NA & turbo.

those kenari like scion are very popular now in the states... lots of the owner got it turbo'ed or supercharged and running at incredible speed. Also featured in Turbo Magazine before for it's extreme performance makeover, i believe their mod slaps in 300 ponies for the scion sc.

i would say the headlights look more like new BMW 7 series...

alien said:
Scions are a part of Toyota..
The toyota Bb is sold as the Xb under the scion brand in the US...
while the Xa is actually the Ist..
the tc.. i dunno bout it..

The tC is unique to North America only, you can't get it anywhere else officially.

btw, I've heard that the tC uses a modified version of the platform used on the Caldina & Euro-Avensis

Top Bottom