which one better...make a girl cum faster..or man last longer..

3 years?!?? hahahahahha......he's either......nvm, better keep my mouth shut.

How can foreplay and mood not be one? if the girl is not in the mood then no way the guy will get any foreplay on her, no?

a. If the girl 'says' she is tired you just proceed to spread and stuff her after that she is no longer tired and in an excellent mood heh heh

bikinigal said:
wow...sound like had bad sex experience ler... :cool:

a classic case of watching too many japs pin tai vcd practice on your partner :D

gal : !@@#$$$%%^^^&**(wrong hole! wrong hole!)
guy : heehehehehhehe (the hell i care, i oni wanna make it BIG!)
:D :D :D

wah...sakit lo... :eek:

Tohsan said:
a classic case of watching too many japs pin tai vcd practice on your partner :D

gal : !@@#$$$%%^^^&**(wrong hole! wrong hole!)
guy : heehehehehhehe (the hell i care, i oni wanna make it BIG!)
:D :D :D

i like to cum in my bf's mouth, and he like to cum in my mouth too hehe

he heheheh.....no offence but....you cum in your BF's mouth? .....eerrrr are you two gays? meaning you two guys? cause I can't imagine how a gurl can cum in someone's mouth unless the guy is eating the rug heh heh

bikinigal said:
ok...another advise for all (through my experience)

a. if a gal said she's tired...she's not in da mood for sex :cool:

b. if a gal say she wanna sleep...means she wanna sleep (even u knw it's a good chance for sex as she's sleeping in ur room,..dont take things for granted!!) :mad:

c. (this must be from ur feelings...)if u can feel ur gal is already 'faking it'...just don force urself onto her...u'll make her hate u...THIS IS TRUE!!! ;)

now..yuh_woei...did i answer ur Q?i mean,think...the reason of not having feel even it's just a year of sex is...as above... :D

a)Didnt know you are so tired and no mood in 3 year:D
b)next time ask her to sleep earlier..... midnight Sex also accepted:rolleyes:
c)She will not have a chance to faking it......... :p

Now did you get the answer?...... sometimes there is no win win situation, but feel can be created or generate when your man is good....... :p

bikinigal said:
ok...another advise for all (through my experience)

a. if a gal said she's tired...she's not in da mood for sex :cool:

b. if a gal say she wanna sleep...means she wanna sleep (even u knw it's a good chance for sex as she's sleeping in ur room,..dont take things for granted!!) :mad:

c. (this must be from ur feelings...)if u can feel ur gal is already 'faking it'...just don force urself onto her...u'll make her hate u...THIS IS TRUE!!! ;)

now..yuh_woei...did i answer ur Q?i mean,think...the reason of not having feel even it's just a year of sex is...as above... :D
thanks again baby for heating up my thread......

Answers to ur 'aswers'...kekek... ;) :D
a. din i told u i only start hv sex wit my ex after 3years together?the earlier was nothing... '...' :mad:
b. midnite sex:cannot wake up la....cannot stand...bro stil sleeping...kakaka... :rolleyes: kesian...
c. if she fake,u knw meh? :cool:

yuh_woei said:
a)Didnt know you are so tired and no mood in 3 year:D
b)next time ask her to sleep earlier..... midnight Sex also accepted:rolleyes:
c)She will not have a chance to faking it......... :p

Now did you get the answer?...... sometimes there is no win win situation, but feel can be created or generate when your man is good....... :p

I still remember this funny joke.

A westerner want to go for the toilet and the toilet cashier was a woman.

the westerner walk past the woman straight to the toilet then the woman ask for entrance fee.

woman : duit duit ?
the westerner misheard it as DO IT DO IT..so he rape the woman.
woman : sakit sakit !!!!!
he misheard it as SUCK IT SUCK IT..
then the woman scream for help : Tolong Tolong....
the western guys misheard as TOO LONG TOO LONG....
woman : Puki Puki !!
westerner thought POKE IT POKE IT...:D

TitanRev said:

the westerner walk past the woman straight to the toilet then the woman ask for entrance fee.

YAAAAA LAAAA BRO..........

in beijing la...alone here...some more whole day meetings+conference...now cant sleep oso...just finish my report...it's already 5.40am,...wow...beh tahan... :'(

jeffblazed said:
TAKE MEDICENE LA BABY..........

heard dat b4 2...very long ago...hehe..thanks...at least u make me laugh after all those reports... :p

TitanRev said:

Toyota Leg said:
i think the main point is how long our guy can hold? because if we can hold it longest, the gal confirm can get orgasm, may be can have 5-6 times orgasm in 10 min or may be more, but one more think is very important don't try more than 20min because gals will getting uncomfortable if dry, but i trust even western guys also cannot hold more than 20min, u will getting tire if not yet to shoot out the sperm! :D :D :D

I did 40+ mins before. She was shouting like mad at the end of the night. I think the neighbor woke up. :(

bikinigal said:
in beijing la...alone here...some more whole day meetings+conference...now cant sleep oso...just finish my report...it's already 5.40am,...wow...beh tahan... :'(

best way to kill away all the stress is go for a kau kau session of sex or go for a spa massage treatment for lady, choose one :D

pillage2001 said:
I did 40+ mins before. She was shouting like mad at the end of the night. I think the neighbor woke up. :(

goodla thats mean you are in optimum level of performance :D

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom