which brand of 195/55/15?

Then what do u suggest in the market that provides the best of both worlds? Is like saying you can have improvement on low end and high end power at the same time. Is just either one.

Just saying :biggrin:

Seems GT Radial SX2 suppose to be quiet, but have not tested them on daily drive....:smokin:

u should try use 195/50-15 instead of limiting your choice to just 195/55-15 :driver:

Actually I'm using 195/50/R15 all these while and I'm thinking to go for 195/55/R15 for my next set and have a feel how much difference I can feel because I don't think I'm driving that hard to require profile 50 nowadays. :smile:

Need ur help.
im using 205/50/15 RSR..bought it on Jan 2013.Manufacture date 2011.
after trackday last week suddenly alignment lari. after done the alignment found out 1 tyre got "bengkak".
not small bengkak..1 side bigger than outside(Half normal half big).
Any posibilities i can claim the tyre?
tq

Actually I'm using 195/50/R15 all these while and I'm thinking to go for 195/55/R15 for my next set and have a feel how much difference I can feel because I don't think I'm driving that hard to require profile 50 nowadays. :smile:

195/55R15 not yet, but they mention as coming in future

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Need ur help.
after trackday last week suddenly alignment lari. after done the alignment found out 1 tyre got "bengkak".
tq

Unless you hit pot hole or curb the tyres then cannot claim. Check tyre to see if got and abrasion marks. If not, send back to tyre shop you bought from or contact tyre distributor...

Need ur help.
tq

wah, federal tyre new problem !

wat psi u pump ur rsr ? lower than 32psi ?

I use ad08r for almost a week, its much more grip compare federal. Somemore it wont turn left right like federal. My conclusion, federal is only suit for track n must b use within 1 yr, due to hard sidewall, not suit our malaysia public bumpy road.

Just my 2 cents. Haha

where can I buy cheapest Achilles 123s

Achilles 123S size starts from 17", do not have in 15"

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

I use ad08r for almost a week, its much more grip compare federal. Somemore it wont turn left right like federal. My conclusion, federal is only suit for track n must b use within 1 yr, due to hard sidewall, not suit our malaysia public bumpy road.

Just my 2 cents. Haha

Yup, heard AD-08R is slightly softer then Federal RS-R so should be better for daily drives and have more pattern then RS-R for aquaplane resistance. However they are still in extreme category, so for daily drives I still prefer Max or UHP category like PS3, S-Drive, F1-D5, V12Evo, T1-R and so on

Achilles 123S size starts from 17", do not have in 15"

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Yup, heard AD-08R is slightly softer then Federal RS-R so should be better for daily drives and have more pattern then RS-R for aquaplane resistance. However they are still in extreme category, so for daily drives I still prefer Max or UHP category like PS3, S-Drive, F1-D5, V12Evo, T1-R and so on

where can I buy cheapest Achilles 123s

achilles 123 come in 195/50-15 size... try look in here: http://www.mudah.my/Achilles+123+195+50+15-24328197.htm

or for other semis tyre: Shopping | Ignition.My

Last edited:
so for daily drives I still prefer Max or UHP category like PS3, S-Drive, F1-D5, V12Evo, T1-R and so on

For daily drives id rather use tires that lasts long and are cheap... like Achilles 123 hahahhahaha

although im currently using RSR now since my car not daily and i dont have a spare set of rims to put cheap tires

achilles 123 come in 195/50-15 size... try look in here: Achilles 123 195/50/15 - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Johor - Mudah.my

or for other semis tyre: Shopping | Ignition.My

i think vr2 was talking about the 123S which is a newer and different model than the 123... and it doesnt come in 15"

For daily drives id rather use tires that lasts long and are cheap... like Achilles 123 hahahhahaha

although im currently using RSR now since my car not daily and i dont have a spare set of rims to put cheap tires

i think vr2 was talking about the 123S which is a newer and different model than the 123... and it doesnt come in 15"

Yup, bro. slack3r mention 123s, so I reply for 123S. 123 only have one size and that is 195/50R15, and 123S starts size is 17" above....

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

my daily drive now use corsa veera :biggrin:

How you find the Corsa Veera?

Yup, bro. slack3r mention 123s, so I reply for 123S. 123 only have one size and that is 195/50R15, and 123S starts size is 17" above....

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

How you find the Corsa Veera?

thanks to your generous updated "tyre pricelist" :adore:

205/50/15 Federal RSR laaaaaaaaa.. hard as hell sidewall and awesome dry grip and not too bad wet grip.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom