What Piggy Back do?

for me personally,i love the HKS SPF filter..great filter,great sound.hehe! suction sound..

its totally worth it.to buy the sponge(filter) is about 80-100bux.not that expensive.

i would prefer something less costly in maintainence.... something like K&N filter where u dont need to replace the filter element.... jz clean it whenever it gets dirty.... cost of cleaning, rm15 (if u send to workshop) n below (if u diy clean)....

K&N-Filter-RC-1060%5B1%5D.jpg

Is it something like this? the K&N filter... I saw this too... around RM85 ~ RM150. Well, the owner said that the HKS filter will create a good sound only if in high revive, anyway, i am not going to revive so high rpm, so may just go for this K&N kind filter.

Anyway, thanks for the advise and experience sharing.

Let's go back to the compressor i state out that day. I went to the show room, the y show me how it was installed. It seems workable in the theory, direct sucking air for carm area use. Anyone use this before?

1.) Metal Hose (i think is aluminum) - RM85
rampipe not necesary to change...it depends on budget

2.) HKS Mushroom Filter, refill-able filter sponge (2 layers) - RM350
HKS is good in suction but bear in mid u gotta replace the filter sponge every 10k km drive. it will cost u rm80-100 for a sponge itself. try to get apexi or knn, rewashable....

if wan hassle free, drop-in filter will be ur choice.

if got budget n wanna get a louder/nicer suction sound, u will need to get open-port air filter. for better result, u will need CAI and Heatshield

K&N-Filter-RC-1060%5B1%5D.jpg

Is it something like this? the K&N filter... I saw this too... around RM85 ~ RM150. Well, the owner said that the HKS filter will create a good sound only if in high revive, anyway, i am not going to revive so high rpm, so may just go for this K&N kind filter.

Let's go back to the compressor i state out that day. I went to the show room, the y show me how it was installed. It seems workable in the theory, direct sucking air for carm area use. Anyone use this before?

genuine KNN air filter for dropin or open port normaly will cost u above rm200 for sure. i dun think u can get knn filter at rm85-150.

compressor or microcompressor or some called it air leaker.....theoritically it is works, but how much for tat thing 1st? its not worth to instal. some selling at rm250-300..its totally crap and some even equipped with vacuum meter:X-:

haha... ya.. really crap... and i am thinking to fabricate one... hihi... i got some machining friend can help me... then i add the vacuum meter too.. see whether it really function or not....

then if the cost is low... i fabricate some and open a road stall beside Brothers store... haha...

Top Bottom