What drifting technique do you perfer to initiate with??

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
walau wei... hig speed coener..!! crazy man.. u one crazr drifter...

cheers'

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
lolz... high speed cornering... with van? cooolll... lolz...

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
kelvio said:
mostly i use braking to drift with my van nissan vanette stock during wet condition in empty arear!!
go in corner in high speed then press 3/4 brake let it slide counter stear then floored the throttle
mostly doing high speed cornering!!
weight transfer is easy in van cos engine and passenger in front and back is very light and FR
Wow high speed drifting in van! Gila kuasa. So do you countersteer a lot or just countersteer little bit only? Are you doing show drift style or racing drift style?

You got balls man.

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
lol i countersteer kind alot also 1 full turn of the stearing
theres 1 time on the street nearly stuck between 2 devider lucky the car able to skid longer lol
if realy stuck, need a crane to lift my car out of the devider cos space between 2 devider only 1 car length
that time i realy go side ways can see the devider infront of me!!lol
now i drift safe way go to empty arear lol
reason y i drift with van cos dun have sedan car ony got vans got 2 c20 and 1 c22 to use for business and delivery
lol

Last edited:

TheodoreR

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
well, inertia drift, or maybe u guys call it feint drift. its a high speed drift, dangerous!

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
wah .....old trick....van is easy to drift the rear is easy to kick out....even with a bit load....

JS2

Known Member
Mar 3, 2006
juniorkirk said:
kekeke... my car ar? stock stock... juz try for the sake of trying only... guys... any new model of drift car... i mean for the new car... which car is FR ar? going to buy new car edi... since my car cant drift at all... wakakkaa
haha maybe you can get a new Z33 for drift...it is a FR car...but if unlucky and get accident, that will be very very "siong" hahaha...

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
some of the young van driver do kick the rear out....they do say it fun...but they dont know it is call the art of drift....

guys u think if we enter a van as a drift machine will they allow??

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
lol if their car is handle by pro y not but dun bang the car enough edi

syaZ13

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
wah... dam sad... y no one post ere edi wan?

u really drifted a van?!?!? ahhaha. dam kool!! wish i had a video of it. doesnt a van have a high risk of toppling/flipping while drifting since its quite high?

David_1211

Known Member
May 31, 2006
Feint is often combine with clucth-poping....it gives more angle...also need more "kebolehan"...side brake used to prevent Under-steer....its used to initiate drift2...and control d angle in the middle of drift
when reducing speed during drift o drift from fast to slow corner, braking hard only will cause the car to goes under,pull the side brake during braking can prevent that...at the entry of high speed corner...i think e-brake is not suitable..feint + clucth-poping will do the job nicely..when going at high speed heading to tight corner,side brake will be perfect...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus,
Totally a noob here so kindda need your advise here.
I have seen a package on the R3 site abt a performance upgrade for the satria neo cps.
PROTON Holdings Berhad - R3 Accessories
The package includes a "Performance cam shaft" and i was wondering if the cam shaft is switchable cuz if i understand the CPS function, there will be a pin that enables the high lift cams. but if i change the cam shaft to the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience