What Color Looks Nice For Myvi?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

fritz

1,000 RPM
As title, which color is nice for myvi? My friend is getting a myvi in few days time but still cant decide which color to get. Can you guys give some comments? Btw, my friend is a guy.Thankyou!

MystikRed.jpg

OzzyOrange.jpg

OliveGreen.jpg

GlitteringSilver.jpg

MoccaSilver.jpg

EbonyBlack.jpg

KlasikGold.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i257/crovoseas/MoccaSilver.jpg

I prefer glittering silver, easy to spray when meet with accident. No need to spray the whole car. Well, is my preference, maybe other people got their prefered colour...

er.... your friend .... F or M? how old? anyway, i'd go orange perhaps if for F, and black for M. Of course, best is white or yellow with full blown TRD skirtings. damn nice !

red colour look garang rite?? which car is better? wira SE, satria 1.5 or myVi? confuse to choose.. find a save n power car... or in the middle..
tq..

black,and white look nice and sporty but too comman edi red look sporty also
orange look cute and gold look elegant
but for us younger generation get red

I did mentioned that my friend is a Male. At first he thought of black color, but he scare when there r any scratches, it will be very obvious and looks ugly. Any opinion?

I personally loves white color alot with the modellista kit. But too bad, perodua does not have white color. Hehe..

Black looks nice when is clean, but when dirty got mud on it... don't know what to say liao..

oops sorry miss that. then if it has to be original color, i'd gor for mocca silver. looks tough and goes very well with blacked out rims and a touch with a red line or silver line running trough the very edge of the rims. something like this, and oh, the vinyls as well ~

jetta_r_5.jpg

jetta_r_10.jpg

jetta_r_3.jpg

IMO, the whole range of Myvi's colors are not very well colored, the reds, greens, black or orange, are not in their best hues. :)

kyheng said:
Black looks nice when is clean, but when dirty got mud on it... don't know what to say liao..

Agreed! So he is still considering.

Sometimes silver colour will be a better choice, when dirty, it is not noticable like black colour. My Wira is silver colour also and have met with 4 times accidents. Each time also some part is dented. When go and spray, only that part needs to be spray. And after spray, it won't be noticable compare to other colours. That's why I prefer silver colour. Some of the Myvi's colours will fade very fast when exposed to direct sunlight for a period of time.

if he can really take car of a black car then only get the black one.if not get the silver one..easier to "take care"IMO

yo yo ......black cannot faking CF Bonnet leh......haha

u take other color and spray the bonnet mettalic black faking CF Bonnet ma

Haha..Spray the bonner a lighter black..mayb dark grey..then can fake cf bonnet lor..hahaha!

for me i will take mocca silver and spray black for the bonnet....super cun

Ingolstadt: is that a VW GOlf?

Top Bottom