West Coast Customs - They're in Town!

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
Pimp your rides ? Isit not enough pimped ? I need mine pimped badly.. Yo ! guys at West Coast Customs.... Please please pimp ma` ride....

shawn

Nov 18, 2005
all i want all i need all i hope dat they can pimp my ride...plz...xzibit..mad mike.. anybody at est coast...plz..pimp my ride..

darenong

Mar 7, 2006
--=== pimp my honda city 03 nighthawk black|codename mugen sport ===--

i call it mugen sport cos thats the theme im moving towards ... pretty much naked now .. hahaha PIMP My RIDE instead ! haha :shades_smile:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
you guys gotta do it proper PMR MTV style. Start with : "I'm a part time teacher in a non-profit organisation teaching school dropouts on how to use machinery so they can make a living even though they are dropouts"

Then you gotta say "with what I have, I bought my car for $400 and none of my friends want to sit in it cuz it got rat sh*t all over and smells of dog"

Then and only then you go "PLSS PLSS MTV.. PIMP MY RIDE!"

:_:

fishbonezken

Feb 13, 2006
WooT!? West Coast customs here in Malaysia?? ROCK DUDE ROCK! HOPE THEY PIMP A LOCAL CAR!...but pls not kancil...Wira can :) :) :) :P :P :P

jeffbboyz

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
Shah Alam/ KL
man..they are coming to D1 Shah Alam....so near to my house...must go man....are they gonna drift there too ??? hahahahhaa......:shocked:

juman

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
pimp my fish ! "KENARI" need you guys to spin it nicely till 360 degrees :P

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
hmmm....

i think after they pimp all of your ride, u all cant afford to maintain it also ler. with all those huge gigantic rims, bling-bling stuff and those money invested. it will be a wasted just like that..

cheers'

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Suspension - INFORMATIONAL

Suspension is the term given to the system of springs, shock absorbers and linkages that connects a vehicle to its wheels. Suspension systems serve a dual purpose - contributing to the car's handling and braking for good active safety and driving pleasure, and keeping vehicle occupants comfortable and reasonably well isolated from road noise, bumps, and vibrations. These goals are generally at odds, so the tuning of suspensions involves finding the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience