West Coast Customs - They're in Town!

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

Hi loyal Zerotohundred.com people,

Welcome to Malaysia, West Coast Customs!

After being kept a secret from the public for months, the news has finally been released. The guys from West Coast Customs are in Malaysia for a tour!

Many organisations collaborated to make this happen, which will be announced soon.

Happenings:
09 March 2006 - Thursay
2200hrs - Thai Club Kuala Lumpur
2300hrs - Rum Jungle Kuala Lumpur

10 March 2006 - Friday
1300hrs - Friendster Cafe Damansara
1500hrs - Bandar One Utama
2000hrs - Magical Theater Cafe Sunway Pyramid

11 March 2006 - Saturday
Auto Styling Exhibition
1000hrs onwards - Sunway Pyramid

West Coast Customs in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia @ The Loft Images: Tom
<table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="table1" border="0" cellpadding="0" width="600"><tbody><tr><td>The people who entertained the automotive world. Turning everyday nerd cars to what they call, Pimped rides!. West Coast Customs, the people who're responsible for MTV's Pimp My Ride. Wrecked cars were humiliated further with bashings and stripping before tons of goodies are poured in. From the stunning exterior shades, to disco-like mobile entertainment to hydraulics, these guys have done it all.

Big Dane, That's no mug.. it's an Asian jug!
Season's over. As briefed by Big Dane, Now there's Kingz Of Customs. Soon to reach our shores, It's the real deal. The Pimp My Ride series? Child's play. Kingz Of Customs is what West Coast Customs really do. More like those you see on some episodes of Rides. We're talking massive Hummer trucks, trailers, planes, choppers and what's worth looking at.

Alex, Tom, Big Dane
Here for business and pleasure, only 2 guys from the West Coast Customs crew flew over. Big Dane and Alex. None of them needs to be introduced. Alex is big, Big Dane is gigantic. They're making appearances in automotive centres, events and clubs. More clubbing in Kuala Lumpur tonight(thursday). Saturday is going to be exciting. A Pimped-Rides exhibition will be going on over at Sunway Pyramid on Saturday Just for them.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Last edited:

4segiBiskut

Known Member
Dec 12, 2004
sungi besi
Visit site
I Saw These Guys At Arourd 200pm Yesterday At International Arrival Before Immigration Clearance They Were 4-5 I Think ......great They Are Here. Hope To See Them.

gream

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
the best phrase ever!! "please ZTH, NLC, WCC & MTV.... pimp my ride!!!"

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Great news !! Yo, WEST COAST CUSTOM ~~!! come n PIMP MY RIDE !!!!

AH CHAI

Known Member
Jan 30, 2006
yo... pimp west coast custom... pimp on my ride!! just in case.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Bro's,

Need your assistance to provide me on some information about my car.

I own A Proton Perdana SEi 1998,

The issue here is,
I just got this car 5 months ago from my bro in law, and know less abt it.
I don't know what engine it is and it's a manual transmission Gbox.
The clutch Pad and the Gbox has an obvious marks of welding (Signs of convert)
It has the 2000 yr V6 Leather seats also has the feet rest as though it was a Auto transmission car before.

I went to many Workshop's but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience