Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

water / methanol injection kit

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
I've never had experience with it but I heard that it will improve performance quite a lot. Considering the price to pay + running cost, it's still way cheaper than NOS.

I've never had experience with it but I heard that it will improve performance quite a lot. Considering the price to pay + running cost, it's still way cheaper than NOS.

ya, because can add water or methanol. add methanol more power.

U wanna try? I think it works very well with high boost and big turbos. AIr gets hot when it's pressurized. So with methanol, it's perfect match.

U wanna try? I think it works very well with high boost and big turbos. AIr gets hot when it's pressurized. So with methanol, it's perfect match.

ya i want try but so expensive for me, cos really very simple system.
my friend have try DIY himself.

Does the DIY works?

2K plus is still not expensive compared to NOS. I know the system is simple but the setup is reliable and will not cause any problem. :)

Cools the TB (Throttle Body)? Doesn't this inject into inlet manifold directly?

the nozzle will install before TB.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Does the DIY works?

2K plus is still not expensive compared to NOS. I know the system is simple but the setup is reliable and will not cause any problem. :)

ya DIY. he find a vacuum hose to connect, they use valve to control volume suck the water go in.
some 2k plus, have others brand 1.6k plus. have few brand choose.

Top Bottom