wat the diffrent between ori clucth and racing clucth ??

alex_khoo

Known Member
any one know like wat i mention above? wat the main diffrent bout tat??wat the feel ? i heard ppl say racing clucth is heavy when press it? izit correct?:driver:

any one know like wat i mention above? wat the main diffrent bout tat??wat the feel ? i heard ppl say racing clucth is heavy when press it? izit correct?:driver:

heavy is all because of the cover. Standard cover + racing clutch = won't make any heavier... But will only make the clutch won't slip, so you will feel the car like more power....

My opinion:
a racing clutch will cost more, but it will provide better grip on the flywheel,and much more holding power.it is also designed to take the abuse of racing better than a regular clutch will.a regular clutch is designed just for getting around with no major use.many times offroaders,and people that do long hauls with a regular truck will use a high performance clutch in place of a regular clutch, because of the higher performance,and its ability to shrug off the stress better

oic...saw the market got sell many kind of prefomence clucth like semi racing ,racing n organic clucth? tat kind of clucth normally will stand for how long using compare of ori 1?

HowStuffWorks "How Clutches Work"

read and understand it, it always depends on wat engine ur driving and how much torque ur car have, there are many2 type of clutches, ur clutch becomes harder when u have heavy duty pressure plates, there are many2 types of friction materials, give more details of ur car and engine. and clutch last depends on the driver and how u drive...

my car is ae92 svt...wat the suitable clucth for it! juz a daily drive car onli..stock condition..:driver:

Stock clutch is best for stock condition, toyota did their research before releasing any products

Stock clutch is best for stock condition, toyota did their research before releasing any products

yeah.. you are right... perhaps you should spend that kind of money in invest the lightweight flywheel...

Top Bottom