Want to Swap : Exhaust Muffler

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
Hi Bros,

My wife has been nagging me for almost 2 years now after I changed the exhaust muffler. I sold off my original muffler when I got this due to lack fo storage space. So now I am looking for someone whose interested to swap with me. I am looking for stock muffler. Condition should be good and not dented in any way. Preferbly already with a aftermarket tip.

Swap cost is zero, just that you'll pay for the labor. The straight flow muffler is Taiwan made full stainless steel with steel cotton. Yes, it will not burn away. I'll list some of the details here.

Advantage
- Good and free revving compared to stock
- Stock pulling power seems to taper off above 5000 rpm. With this setup, the spot is almost not felt.
- Nice heavy rumble during idling - sounded a bit like boxer engine.
- For me, it saved me more fuel as car felt much lighter.

Disadvantage
- Noise at highway. Well, I can actually live with it.
- RPM below 3000 is good but when full throttle, it will scream.

If you want power and performance, it is a good choice. There's a section of stainless steel piping which I am giving together with the muffler. Pls PM me if you're interested to swap.

Last edited:
I got an ori muffler sprayed black and modded tip...i m interested to swap, but do i have to change the centre pipe since yours a straight thru? sorry i m abit noob in this

Last edited:
Bro, no need to change the center pipe. But if you want maximum airflow, decat it.

Thanks and pls do. I am free this Saturday if you want to come out and do the swapping. I hope I can get it done before school reopens cos I'll be busy with kids' schedule even on weekends. Thanks bro.

thanks for the pictures. We'll connect via PM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom