VW 0% interest offer

Audi also can but don't go buy old old model, then cannot help you.....hhahhahhahaha:rofl:

Ya dare not, especially those S models, I heard recond ones really problematic. After awhile. Cuz seems those models are not cater to our country therefore is not suitable and not long lasting in a long run.

Ya dare not, especially those S models, I heard recond ones really problematic. After awhile. Cuz seems those models are not cater to our country therefore is not suitable and not long lasting in a long run.

Buy, polish and keep at home.......hahhahahhahahahhaa:rofl:

She's ok with that rather than a Evo? That's probably because she has never tried getting in/out of a Lotus or has never seen the interior before. If she has I'll bet the Evo is a better buy after that. Haha

Hahaha, yeah she only likes the look and it's newer car vs the Evo which is just looks like a normal sedan. Hmm that sounds like a good idea, maybe I should try that tactic (get her to try the Elise first) so then she'll say just buy the Evo. :biggrin:

Exige S garang. or MR2 :biggrin:

Exige is still so expensive leh, can buy 2 Evo IX for one Exige! MR2 too old already and very rare.

Evo anytime. I don't think I can get in and out of the Lotus:hmmmm: :smokin:......hhahahhahhaa:biggrin:

Hahaha exactly! I'm also 6ft tall so I might also have problem getting in & out of it.

Hahaha, yeah she only likes the look and it's newer car vs the Evo which is just looks like a normal sedan. Hmm that sounds like a good idea, maybe I should try that tactic (get her to try the Elise first) so then she'll say just buy the Evo. :biggrin:

Exige is still so expensive leh, can buy 2 Evo IX for one Exige! MR2 too old already and very rare.

Hahaha exactly! I'm also 6ft tall so I might also have problem getting in & out of it.

K I got 1 suggestion, although is not 2 door. But due to its great handling, with the right engine plonked in. Many cars will have no match for this 4 dr baby.

Behold....

go12.jpg

Kidding, although is powerful.

What about VW Polo Gti? priced for 2nd hand is RM80K+.

Other small coupe would be FTO and Celica ST202 which is more common than ST205 though.

K I got 1 suggestion, although is not 2 door. But due to its great handling, with the right engine plonked in. Many cars will have no match for this 4 dr baby.

Behold....

go12.jpg

Other small coupe would be FTO and Celica ST202 which is more common than ST205 though.
how to match that car?
engine bay oso got led drl.even audi imstall drl at front face only.

my altis maintenance not expensive lah...

15k, 30k, 45k, 60k, 75k official service...
i never once pay more then RM 750...

:biggrin:

Behold....

go12.jpg

Heheh bro, I'm actually not looking for other cars leh. I already know exactly what car I want and that has not yet changed a bit, just need to find the right one at the right price and location, and then convince the home minister. Not interested in any FWD cars anymore, no matter how good they are though.

Guys... read what I wrote.

0% for the entire term

I calculated and the salesman calculated, we got the same results. 0% installment plan for 7 years. On top of that 21k discount from the car price, which adds up to be RM101k total.

10% down-payment around 13k
0% interest
Monthly installment about RM1100 or something like that.

Z-E-R-O F-O-R F-U-L-L T-E-R-M.

Which is why I posted this up. I'm not interested in staggered interest plans or whatever shit and I know the difference between a con and a very odd offer. This is a very odd offer. Hence my poor sales comment

Odd offer? Its not odd, its a down right legendary offer!

And as the Chinese say: Got such a fat pigeon jumping around or not?

Join local VW owner's club and see. If you ask them for input if you want to buy one, typical answers are:

"Make sure you got spare car at home."
"This car is to be enjoyed, not like other cars."
"Once you drive it no regrets bro!"

In other words: FUCK ME I AM A BIG SOHAI BOUGHT THIS CAR NOW SELL OFF I HAVE TO PAY BANK BACK SOME MORE! DRIVE 8 MONTHS PARK 4 MONTHS IN SC! BETTER GET MORE SOHAIS JOIN ME SO I DON'T LOOK SO SOHAI.

No 2nd hand value at all, nil, zilch, nada.
Why?

1. Cause all the ones with DSG 7 have high probability of failure. Dry clutch problem, not the stupid oil rubbish they tell you. Cars as new as 2014 also kena.
2. The 1.4 TSI twin charge is known to combust itself to smithereens.
3. Because of 1 & 2 above, the SC are flooded with cars waiting for repairs.
4. Given point 3, SC probably not free layan you cause they damn busy.
5. Because of 3 above, even increased number of VW courtesy cars are all unavailable
Volkswagen Malaysia launches courtesy car service

VGM has clarified that the courtesy cars are available to customers only in case of a vehicle breakdown and should the repair duration exceed 24 hours.

And they run out of courtesy cars. What does that tell you? A lot of cars broke down lor.

But to be fair, that stupid Jetta 1.4 TSi with DSG 7 drives damn well for a sedan of its class. Camry, Accord, Civic (non Type-R), Altis all can go eat banana. The DSG 7 is amazing until it breaks down. That 1.4 TSi..fuiyoh, where got turbo lag? Twin charge mah.

And the facelifted Jetta is already CKD-ed in Pekan since July last year, but cannot sell because existing stocks also cannot finish selling!
SPYSHOTS: Volkswagen Jetta facelift seen on trailer

I actually placed deposit for a Jetta last year. Thank my lucky stars it didn't fell through. :adore:
But hot dang, the Golf, the Jetta really goes fast (for its class, its not a freaking Type R ok). The Passat, don't go as fast, and yet not as comfortable as one may perceive.

Frankly speaking, for the RM120k price tag. Jetta really bungkus everything. Mazda 3, Peugeot 408, Civic, Altis.. nothing compares..until it breaks down.

EDIT: Not only 0% interest, but checkout a lot of "blogs" and review sites and even imoney is heavily promoting VW cars. VGM is really spending a lot of money trying to offload the last of the lemons.

1. Cause all the ones with DSG 7 have high probability of failure. Dry clutch problem, not the stupid oil rubbish they tell you. Cars as new as 2014 also kena.
2. The 1.4 TSI twin charge is known to combust itself to smithereens.

1. Yup, heard same thing. Seems the same oil still been sold and used.
2. Yah! Plenty of blown 1.4 engines.....:smokin:

Bro Ixeo,

So far, this is the best paragraph from your thread...

In other words: FUCK ME I AM A BIG SOHAI BOUGHT THIS CAR NOW SELL OFF I HAVE TO PAY BANK BACK SOME MORE! DRIVE 8 MONTHS PARK 4 MONTHS IN SC! BETTER GET MORE SOHAIS JOIN ME SO I DON'T LOOK SO SOHAI.

either caught due to greed, dungu, sohai-ness or all above....while VW laughs all the way to the bank...

i can't even be a dungu, becoz I can even afford buying a VW.....not even a 2nd hand one....

Top Bottom