VW 0% interest offer

hehehe, bro vr2turbo.....you should have asked your fren.....what car is not boring and worth every penny.

Btw Izso, getting tempted ha? Sylphy getting boring already ha? :biggrin:
If myself, I'd still not get tempted by this due to their reliability issues and much reported lousy service centers. Anyway I'm not interested in any of the VW line up anyway.

I like the GTI variants. I've driven the Polo GTI and Golf GTI, both are awesome cars. The Polo is more insane than the Golf though, that much power in that tiny car!

Bored with the Sylphy no, feeling underpowered yes.

I got a friend who previously owned 1, he said it's a boring car also and not worth it.

Car preferences are personal la. I find the Mark X a boring car. But that's not true for you since you bought one! I personally hate the Myvi but CVKit17 has killed me twice over because of my statement. And owning 2 1.3 variants doesn't help.

Anyway, if you've guys seen how kcng drives his "Altis" around track, you'd be impressed. I've tested his car for a very short distance and that 1.4 TSI is pretty impressive. He's never had GB issues and the only problem he had was the power window I think. I can't remember. But he's selling the car now which is a shame.

RM90 bucks for roadtax and 14km/L FC is pretty awesome.

hehehe, bro vr2turbo.....you should have asked your fren.....what car is not boring and worth every penny.

Is bro. 6UE5t, not my friend.....hhahahhahah:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

The complaints of owners in FB about VW lousy service, etc was really :afraid:

Some car owners threatened to involve the police, lawyers, etc so that VW would buck up their services.

I cant imagine how distraught the owners of VW when they have paid 100K for a brand new car, yet problematic....and the official SC left them in the dark...

That was the time they held a rally at VW HQ, right? some time back.....
I thought those issued settled already?

That is a lot for commission for selling cars.....This would explained why they were super motivated when these salesman pester customers.

No wonder certain exotic car/conti cars salesmen damn"action", and look down on average wages earners......

Is not a lot actually, unless u really get to sell them everyday. I did think and tried to get into selling car industry. Example last time when Saga FL/BLM was selling around RM40K+ and selling one will only earn me RM300. But that is before the basic was increased but commission % reduced currently.. Basic is only RM600.

Depends on what car you sell. Subaru I'm not sure which model but you get RM2K for selling one. I'm guessing is the XV.

Means with discount and absorb interest still make woh! Profit margin must be hell of a good for them.....:thefinger:
Unless interest already included in the price of the car but then no increase in price of the car then cannot be also...I also dunno how is it 0% interest. Unless they have certain agreement with bank on profit sharing for each model sold?

Izso... feeling underpowered?

Visit this thread...
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/457944-vw-jetta-mk6-cbu.html

:biggrin::biggrin:

edit:
not power window problem but the ECU controlled electronic door lock...
all jetta in malaysia seems to suffer from this... ALLLLLL
but after changing it... voila.. problem solved...

:hmmmm::stupid:

Sure la problem solved. Cuz you are indeed changing car :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hahahaha, car got problem, change car....
If wifey sick, divorce her and marry another girl....

hahaha
not in country laaa...

lol
unless u guise want to pay the installment for me lah...
lol

I like the GTI variants. I've driven the Polo GTI and Golf GTI, both are awesome cars. The Polo is more insane than the Golf though, that much power in that tiny car!

Bored with the Sylphy no, feeling underpowered yes.

Car preferences are personal la. I find the Mark X a boring car. But that's not true for you since you bought one! I personally hate the Myvi but CVKit17 has killed me twice over because of my statement. And owning 2 1.3 variants doesn't help.

Anyway, if you've guys seen how kcng drives his "Altis" around track, you'd be impressed. I've tested his car for a very short distance and that 1.4 TSI is pretty impressive. He's never had GB issues and the only problem he had was the power window I think. I can't remember. But he's selling the car now which is a shame.

RM90 bucks for roadtax and 14km/L FC is pretty awesome.

Well honestly in fact I agree with you that Mark X is a rather boring car! :biggrin: But yeah, it can be personal preferences as you also bought Sylphy which to me also too dull of a car. Anyway as long as they fit the purpose of why we bought them then that's good enough I guess. :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

You meant my friend? Well He drove FD2R as daily drive before, so you get the picture. :driver:

Well honestly in fact I agree with you that Mark X is a rather boring car! :biggrin: But yeah, it can be personal preferences as you also bought Sylphy which to me also too dull of a car. Anyway as long as they fit the purpose of why we bought them then that's good enough I guess. :biggrin:

more like i think the wife pointed a gun at his head to ask him to get the slyphy...

:biggrin::biggrin:

or maybe because Izso too in love with Sylphy's rear leg room :)

or maybe because Izso too in love with Sylphy's rear leg room :)

Oi! you also know ah!.......hhahahhahahahhaha:biggrin:
But he cannot enjoy woh! because he always the driver.......:driver:

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

hahaha
not in country laaa...

lol
lol

Keep at my place, I take care for you mah!:driver::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Is not a lot actually, unless u really get to sell them everyday. I did think and tried to get into selling car industry. Example last time when Saga FL/BLM was selling around RM40K+ and selling one will only earn me RM300. But that is before the basic was increased but commission % reduced currently.. Basic is only RM600.

Yah! the minimum salary thing actually backfire for many. Salary RM600, commission per car RM400, then Salary RM900, commission reduce back to square one or even less because go to sell more to cover.....:banghead:

hahaha
not in country laaa...

lol
lol

See vr2turbo adi offer you a spot to keep your car at his place. When you come back, your car fully paid by you and still look as good as new after so many years xD.

(Seriously, already spend so much on mods, sell not sayang meh?)

You meant my friend? Well He drove FD2R as daily drive before, so you get the picture. :driver:

Mark X price kinda drop in value also. 2nd hand now can easily get around 60K-70K

Yah! the minimum salary thing actually backfire for many. Salary RM600, commission per car RM400, then Salary RM900, commission reduce back to square one or even less because go to sell more to cover.....:banghead:

Ya, now reduce even worse. Cuz commission lesser. Sales ppl depends on commission to earn more one. Give higher basic but reduce % in commission then susah la.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom