Votech Volt Master And Grounding Kits For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Votech Volt Master And Grounding Kits For Sale

Price for VS and grounding please. Inclusive of installation for both and where to do it. Thanks.

may i know how much for installation of both item? pls reply ;) thx

cheers Votech for meeting up with me at BP yesterday... i'm the guy with the waja...

VS works fine... excellent installation cheers!

Netken, Thank you. please your PM i have check out something for your question you ask me yesterday.

All PM replied. Thank you

thank you bro, will update you soon once i get the alternator problem sorted out.. cheers!

votech, PM me ur best price. :)

hai

i just want the volt stablelizer how much will it cost?

i hope u still remember me..i shown my car to my fren....n pointed out there r no grounding at the cyclinder head....it is better to ground the left n right side of cyclinder head....so should i add up another two wires or how?

All PM relied. Thank you.

Huakenny, for sure we remember you, you the guy driving subaru. you can dismental 2 of the cable to connect to the celinder head. or you can just add 2 more cable to the celinder head direct connect to battery negetive terminal.

if i juz remove 2 wires n connect to cyclinder..or i get two more wires to add up is better?

if i buy two more wires from u..is tat ok? but muz let me know how much la...me pokai oledi...eheheh

if you want to save money, than can just remove point and connect to the cyclinder.
but if add in 2 will be batter. how much ah?? ok can do me a favor, just help me to measure how long from your battery terminal til the lift and right cyclinder block connection place. than we can let you the price, should be very cheap.

votech said:
if you want to save money, than can just remove point and connect to the cyclinder.
but if add in 2 will be batter. how much ah?? ok can do me a favor, just help me to measure how long from your battery terminal til the lift and right cyclinder block connection place. than we can let you the price, should be very cheap.

aiks.....i try to measure......using my ruler.....

huakenny, Thank you, you can try to use string to get the lenght first. than measure by ruler.

All PM replied. kindly check you PM. thank you

votech, how many points is the grounding kit? please pm me the best price for both the ground kit and voltage stabilizer. thanx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom