Votech Volt Master And Grounding Kits For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Votech Volt Master And Grounding Kits For Sale

GhOsT, what car are you driving? need to do some accessment before we know if its viable to get the grounding installed. Btw, there's more than one way to do it. Alot of ICErs who go for competition have battery in their trunk too. ;) Btw, UGPM.

akajonz, UGPM too.

My battery also at the back not for ICE competition but for weight distribution purposes and my engine compartment is too crowded for the batt. Can I still install the VS and grounding cables? My car is my nick. Please PM me ur package price for both items. TQ.

Hi, I bought the voltage stabilizer from urs last mths... This few days I found that the meter suddenly have no light at all. So how do I contact u? ur phone number pls? thks

pls pm em the price and ur phone for the vs and ground cable.

got thicker ground cable?

Votech stuff

PM me your best price. Thanks.

votech,
Is your unit suitable for N16, can u fix grounding kit for the same model?
haha, i dun know where is the location of ECU or the distributor...
Your charges and location..

cheers and good holiday..

Hi Damienlee,We have check it out and your question related to some technical issue, will ask my technical team respone to you asap. sorry for the delay.

The rest of the PM replied. Thank you

double check info for the grounding cables...

how many points?
all using 4awg cable?

looks like the input is 4awg, and the rest is 8awg

bro, quote me best price too if i want all 4 gauge gold plated lugs. plus the VS. thx

Shinchan, we are currently working out on the all 4 guage GK. but the distribution block will be 4 4guage cable and 1 4guage to the battery terminal. We are still in the processe of calculating the cost for this GK kindly provide us another 1 or 2 day time i will get back the pricing for you

fooken, UGPM

All PM replied. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom