Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Votech Volt Master And Grounding Kits For Sale

votech

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.votechperformance.com.my
Hi all, PM replied, kindly check your PM. For those whom I have not reply the PM, or for faster respond, kindly send email to: [email protected]

we got difficulties accesing the forum most of the time with our slow connection here.

Crazee-C

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
Gud day...

Can u plz PM me d price 4 both Votech Volt Master & Groundin Kits...Machine 2 b installed in -> Kancil Turbocharged...

Thankz...

.:JiT_187:.

1,500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
KL
pm best price pls..10Q!

votech

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys, thanks for the PM. All PM replied.

Btw, just notice that the PM option need to be enabled 1st before we can send u any PM. For quicker respond, please send your enquiries to [email protected] or visit out listing at http://forum.wiseautoclub.com under Votech Enterprise

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
still remeber me? kenny a....subaru tat one..tat day u instaled for me tat is how many point? n y so thin d thr wires coz i saw my frens r all thicker la....

n i found no differences before n after..blur...izit i need to add few cables to make it stronger?

votech

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
huakenny said:
still remeber me? kenny a....subaru tat one..tat day u instaled for me tat is how many point? n y so thin d thr wires coz i saw my frens r all thicker la....

n i found no differences before n after..blur...izit i need to add few cables to make it stronger?
yeah...remembered u of course, esspecially ur nice sounding engine...

u saw ur fren's thick...the cable skin thick or the the copper thick 1st? most of the thick grounding cable only got thick skin but not thick copper (outer diameter looks like 4 guage, but inner copper is same as 8 guage). If u want really thick cables (4 guage), then the cost will also be higher. Perhaps two things can be done, maybe u can try and test out with the VS if u have time (just call us up, u got our number right?) or can add one more cable to the furthest side of the engine bay. U can refer to this for cables available:

http://s3.invisionfree.com/WiseAutoClub/index.php?showtopic=714

btw, forgot to mention, 4guage cable is bigger than 8guage and the guage is used to refer to the cross section of the cable...the smaller guage refer to bigger cross section which is better.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
add one enuf? err.....how to say...my fren one got distribution blok as well......d blok distribute to 1st point,2nd point.......4th point...etc....and 1st point got another cable to 2nd point...n 2nd point got another cable to 3rd point..izzit better like tis? coz mine is from blok to 1st point...then blok to 2nd point..there is no connection between 1st , 2nd point....

but they din put in VS......they put either only...one using HKS cable...n another using ZC-west...n another juz using Pivot VS..no cable d....

votech

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
huakenny, the method we mention is call chain connection, basically chain connection give less effect. maybe you can give a try on the VS first... cause both thing together is the best match. maybe i can ask my technical guy give you more detail. he is going to singapore to attend some E&E technical course today. i will ask him to respone back to you

Status
Not open for further replies.