• volvo interior.JPG
    volvo interior.JPG
    201.9 KB · Views: 152
  • volvo rear seats.JPG
    volvo rear seats.JPG
    186.2 KB · Views: 890
Last edited:
location pls..

---------- Post added at 06:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:28 AM ----------

location??

i ll never understand local people they rather buy poor made proton cars then buy european cars like volvo i mean look at this car 12500rm how much car do u get for the price of a kancil.anyway good luck to u for ur sale.i am pretty sure that u ll miss it

even do i'm driving a beemer hard to let go my volvo 240....nice 940 u havre bro...free bump...

the 240/244 is still one of the strongest car in the world.i once saw a crash between a 244 and a perdana.the volvo driver stop at the traffic light the perdana crashed him.volvo bumper a bit scrash proton sudah mati.u love ur family buy a volvo u ll be safe

Last edited:
i ll never understand local people they rather buy poor made proton cars then buy european cars like volvo i mean look at this car 12500rm how much car do u get for the price of a kancil.anyway good luck to u for ur sale.i am pretty sure that u ll miss it

maybe sebab orang selalu kata minyak kuat and spare parts mahal and susah dapat plus kereta big size susah nak parking :wavey:

nice ride u have there.. wish i got space to fit in this beauty in my garage..

Car is for sale again.....earlier buyer couldnt come up with the cash and i plan to use it for the next 6 months and now its up for grab again :)

U the increase in price is due to replacing of many parts

- New front and rear bumber
- New alternator
- New water pump
- New front right head lamp. Replaced it due to hit by stone

All this cost me more than 2K.

Last edited:
maybe sebab orang selalu kata minyak kuat and spare parts mahal and susah dapat plus kereta big size susah nak parking :wavey:

Hi bro,

buyp for ur 940 GL..

nak sound thread jap... jgn marah ye..

jangan la kita suka berbangga dgn kereta n bangsa asing..jgn la over fanatic..u cant bring ur car to the grave yard.. kalau iye pun dah benci sgt duduk msia, product malaysia, boleh berambus duduk india ke, bangla ke. atau where ur sport car origins. it awiz easy to comment than to implement... give some appreciation to local made car....

anyway mmg volvo corporate mission is building the safest car.. so xheran la face to face dgn babi utan pun calar sikit je.

:elefant::elefant:

Hi bro,

buyp for ur 940 GL..

nak sound thread jap... jgn marah ye..

jangan la kita suka berbangga dgn kereta n bangsa asing..jgn la over fanatic..u cant bring ur car to the grave yard.. kalau iye pun dah benci sgt duduk msia, product malaysia, boleh berambus duduk india ke, bangla ke. atau where ur sport car origins. it awiz easy to comment than to implement... give some appreciation to local made car....

anyway mmg volvo corporate mission is building the safest car.. so xheran la face to face dgn babi utan pun calar sikit je.

:elefant::elefant:

HAHAHA no problem boss.....anda berhak dan bebas untuk sound ;) go ahead

Tak terasa pun. Itu jer Komen aku. Thank you dan selamat berhari raya aidilfitri :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom