VOLVO 940 Turbo

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

bazet

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
My dod owned 2 Volvo ( 244GL and 240GL ) when I was a kid and I managed to drive one of them. The very best part of it, when the engine has started.....the fan sound is amazing and the torque...speechless.

One of my friend, is driving 740 Turbo..and modding it. It had TITAN suspension installed.

And I've watched 940 Turbo drifting + doing burn out on videos.

The 940 is marginally bigger than my E34 and it's more a limo than a perfomance car. Well, the Swede manages to turn this Limo into torque monster as I watched it on video.

With 4 cylinder engine + 2500cc...it's definetely torque monster. I've a ride once in my boss 940 Turbo....the turbo kick is soft..but the pulling power is amazing.

Personally thinking, Volvo is a best continental car to mod with. Just upgrade the turbo,it's a sleek sleeper.

The RWD Volvo are -
244 GL series
240 GL series
740 GL series
760 GL series
940 GL series
960 GL series

Think Bolbo, think Tank.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You’ve no doubt been reading a lot of news about Lamborghini Kuala Lumpur across the digital pages on Zerotohundred recently. This is clear indication of their steadily growing presence here in Malaysia. Yesterday saw the official launch of their new 3S center (Sales, Service, Spare parts) in Glenmarie, Malaysia; a key ingredient of Automobili Lamborghini’s...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience