voltage stabilizers/grounding

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kayy

Known Member
Is there any effect to the BT engine after installing both of this items?in particular a 5 points 4ga grounding plus a voltage stabilizer..put aside the brands..can anybody share their experience?pics even?:secret:

Honestly I don't see or feel any improvement on the FC and torque on my SVT A/T ride after installed the 7 points grounding and Pivot replica 7200uF capacitor bank. May be my ECU has new Condenser that is good enough to filter off the ripple currents or may be my butt not sensitive enough to feel the changes... anyhow theoritically it helps to reduce the noise interference on your power supply/sensor's signal line thus improve the accuracy of your ECU calculation and optimise its performance.

i have those installed in mine.
grounding and vs. but like what levin818 said "don't see or feel any improvement on the FC and torque" and
i also agree on his statement of
"theoritically it helps to reduce the noise interference on your power supply/sensor's signal line thus improve the accuracy of your ECU calculation and optimise its performance"

any noticable differences in the electrical systems(eg sound,lighting so on )
hmm..not much difference in FC n torque?

last time, the voltage improves. hehehehhe...from average 3.8 volts to 4.1 - 4.3 volts. installed grounding only

of course the voltage will be stabilized la!!
what else u expect!? it certainly won't produce any horse for u..
maybe u will notice headlight brigther... headlight won't dim when
the air-con kick-in la.... sound system improve la..
if u have voltage meter.. then u will see a more consistant voltage

maybe, from electrical FC and torque point of view it improves, but unnoticable with dyno butt. try on a 'reliable' dyno machine.
"theoritically it helps to reduce the noise interference on your power supply/sensor's signal line thus improve the accuracy of your ECU calculation and optimise its performance" - sensors can detect better, would it to be better? so i also agree here.
i dont know, because i believe there is improvement, but unnoticable on my butt i think..

You will defenately get a small diference in result when you dyno your engine eventhough there is no changes done on the setting. The differences is due to changes of the engine temperature and surrounding factors (that change the sensor's output) as well as the tolerances that delivered by the ECU. So eventhough you have paid 2 dyno run for your engine b4 and after installed the VS+grounding you still can tell that the small changes on the result is purely gain from those gadgets, or from the surrounding factrs.

ic...yes ..i dont expect the hp or high gains when installing both items..but more to stabilizing the car voltage and improves electricity runs in ur ride :)

I dunno about you guys. But one of my friend bought a Zaptor VS from one forumer here and installed it last month in his putra.

First notice is the lights on the dashboard. Usually there would be slight dimming on the other indicator light when the signal is used. But after installed the symtoms are gone. Also noticable is the colder air cond. And somehow MP3 recordings seem to clear up and not so muffled. Fuel consumption doesn't seem to change. I thought it was all talk until i actually saw a unit being used. Before and after.

From my findings, grounding doesn't improve on anything. Unless you already have old and worn ground cables to start with. But Voltage Stabilizer changes a lot of things. Although not a lot. But the differences are mainly for electrical.

kayy said:
ic...yes ..i dont expect the hp or high gains when installing both items..but more to stabilizing the car voltage and improves electricity runs in ur ride :)

:regular_smile: finally u understand.

i removed my ori grounding as it was rusted inside-out.. and it's only one single cable only..
:P ... now using custom grouding from forummer c-ground.. and also zaptor vs from
forummer huakenny

Last edited:
all my lighting on the meter cluster / HU still dipping whenever i push the brake.
perhaps, the meter cluster and the brake lamp is sharing same power line,
so no matter how big the condensor i put will never solve this problem...

levin818,
maybe u need higher performance VS with big capacitor inside.. or use those audio sound system one.... hehehe...

This time can take opportunity to tiu sifoo wong. hahaha. Why buy imitation pivot when you can buy original local made VS that works? Support local goods. hahaha.:_:

me not sifoo laa... just a 26 years old handsom guy that still single haha...
I support friend ma... told me the VS is ori and was rejected due to cosmetically but after paid and opened up mati lor the capacitor looks damn stupid and the board layout is totally different. So i go borrow Banzai's ori Pivot and measure the capacitor's value then go buy 4pcs of these kind of high grade capacitor from Farnell and had it replaced with those fake capacitors. So now probably my Pivot is better than ori Pivot's coz the capacitor i bought are at highest grade from what Farnell have and it probably better than what Pivot is using :biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom