VIPSTYLE SOCIETY: Elegance Redefined

Hi Djgerm,

long time no see....still stock? don't be too humble la my friend...so how was the charity that u've started?

anyway your front bodypart looks cool, especially dat time going to klang, u tiong me from behind....enjoy looking at it..:)

So we shall see ya again on 30th of June...

Peaceout...

ck bro...i guess that wasn't me le...i dun drive fast one le..

in fact till now my car is still cacat le...seriously..bodykit also still nvr get the time to settle it..and also..i am a miskin papa person le taiko...no money..

for the charity one, i had just started on a new orphanage home...but this time its closer...the one at puchong...not kapar..

Last edited:
Hi DJGerm! It's been a loooooong time since we last meet hor? Wen wanna join us yumchar?

kaizer taiko,
yalor...nvr seen you guys for a pretty long time...i wasn't really active in car activities for the past few months..

and my car now also looks like tahi le..seriously..

anyway my number is still the same..sorry..nvr login to forum for long..just drop me a sms when u guys are having TTs la..sorry..

TeckWeng taiko,,
pai seh le..keke..almost forgotten bout it..when is it more convenient for me to collect it?

Oh hi taiko James... Yeah, saw ur VIP ride also. U riding dem fast wor?

My wheels? No lah, still the little 17". No budget to up summore jor.

Oh hi taiko James... Yeah, saw ur VIP ride also. U riding dem fast wor?

My wheels? No lah, still the little 17". No budget to up summore jor.

oh..nice...look like so bigger rims...and u ride damn low....really vip...yeah!!!

To all VIP Style patrons and taikos,

thank you all for attending the 1st anniverysary celebration of the VDC side..

i would like to thank all of you for your support and i apologise if there is anything that we did not manage to do well...

Hi there.... you guys knw where to modify my ori 4 screws to 5 screws? Rims are pretty limited for kenaris.... most of em suck big time. thnx!

Hi there.... you guys knw where to modify my ori 4 screws to 5 screws? Rims are pretty limited for kenaris.... most of em suck big time. thnx!
bro...they r plenty of good rims for kenari but u will need to order them from japan. u can easily find deep dish rims for kenari (4-5" dish)...no prob.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom