VIPSTYLE SOCIETY: Elegance Redefined

Kia

Hi...i'm new here.is there anyway to VIP a Kia Spectra Novus??really impressed by cars in VIP society....cheers!!!:shocked:

Wah... Ong taiko, u very poisonous lah. Straight shoot poison at people! :lol:

Hi Adrian, there's no ready made VIP kits for Spectra that I know of. But custom is always an option... :wink:

I feel like joining also guys...mine stock standard also...any ppl ere VIP-ing Perdana...=)..saw 1 perdana in the VIP gang also...

O.o nice to meet u sonictheory n also cknacci...=)...thx for the info dude...really appreciate it..yea, i want to transform my perdana to a VIP style vehicle.

haha...im already poisoned by the whole VIP Style society's ride...=)....everyone of u have a really nice VIP ride man...envy me..

im curious why din u ask camry no vip?...

if every car must be fully done up VIP...what's there to see anymore?... everyday every TT u see the car just the same, of when there's alwiz a new thing to see that where to fun begins, but atleast he's still straight on its way to vipstyle...not rice nor sporty, sponsor sticker or fake carbon fibre, neon light, and all non-vipstyle stuff.... btw i would said the jazz is on the way to VIP....dontcha see the rim and the lowered stance? atleast i think it's qualified to be vip, just he havent find a bodykit that he like and he dun really like those common kit on the road, so now he just looking around for bodykit...

anyway thx for viewing :D

He might like this jazz bodykit..

Welcome to Auto Gallery Control Panel

-peace-

like Sentra VIP said, be prepared to get poison 9 9..LMAO~

moshpit, not too bad the kit, but the colour abit too sporty, more like spoon mugen, or ferrari yellow.. :D

IMHO, if it's in black it will bring out the VIP Zen in it. Currently, it's sporty to me, although the kit looks nice and clean. I see abit of widebody, ya?

Moving Forum

June 10th, 2007

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

To Whom it May Concern.

Greetings,

On behalf of VIPStyle Society, would like to inform that as of to date, we have moved to

Vipstyle Society Malaysia - A Malaysia Vip Style Cars Community ~ Index

Our old forum http://vipstyle.1.forumer.com will continue to exist until further notice. This is to facilitate those members and guest that seldom login to know where we have moved to.

We Have Moved!!!

After a long and tedious transfer of information and visuals, the new forum is finally being officially open for public access. Please feel free to contribute your valuable comments and unlimited supply of VIPStyling based visual for all viewing pleasure.

We hope in time, the new forum will be a valuable informative and reference center for all to share our passion for everything Bippu.

New Forum, New Rules

In addition, please note that we have raised our exclusivity level in our club/ new forum.

For more information, please visit our Rules and Regulations page.

We look forward to seeing you there. Feel free to pass along this invitation to other friends.

Sincerely,

Cknacci

Moderator in VIPStyle

Last edited:
VSS - Putrajaya + Sepang Photoshooting TT on 28th APR 2007

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg

For more information and pictures, please logon to www.vipstylesociety.com or vipstylesociety.7.forumer.com

Thank you for viewing...

Hi Lean, be prepared to be poisoned! :lol:

wah taiko...wanna say until like that mer?

aiks...sorry le all taiko..had been away for quite sometime...shocked to see all the monsters mutate into a more geng chao vip ride le..sob...my car is still stock..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom