Violent team (TWC car audio,Kiong Lee exhaust,L.A bodykits,C.S sticker and friends

2zzge

Aug 2, 2005
look at the satria.....

just like a roller.....or towcar....something like that

no idea why

nd4ever

KL, PJ & S'ban
OMG!!! "Honey, look what they have done to our Wira & Satria?"

Indeed , this is the most violent car mod thread in ZTH.com! Congrats! :mouth_closed:

Mazeki

Jan 7, 2006
wow.. second generation 2 fast 2 furios malaysia....haha...

anyway thats.. nice.. got a standard like .. Very good very good

Joeker

Walking Dead
Jinjang
Why more and more people doing this kind of thing to their cars?

Is it for people to see how beatiful their car look or people to laugh and shake their heads in disbelief.

vladimir

Jan 5, 2006
my fren..we called it ENJOY the SENSATION! we build up for joy and hobby! better than rompak or raping hehehehH~

i love TWC hehehehehhhe! im great supporter heheheheh!

TiBuN

May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
2zzge : I guess it's either like it or hate it, if it's the later then don't comment.

I personally think it's very ah beng, but I respect the effort spent on the cars. Definately can't be your working car, more like weekend cars.

P.S. The green Crazy frog kenari is the first kenari I saw ... with rear disc brake... maybe I'm noob but I swear !

Added - atkmid7 : Hope in the future the picture could be resized too.

mohalw

May 19, 2005
Ops, i saw MoveNRF's car there, but i don't think so he is members from ur all TWC or Kiong Lee them there.....:emoticon_U:

2zzge

Aug 2, 2005
TiBuN said:
2zzge : I guess it's either like it or hate it, if it's the later then don't comment.

I personally think it's very ah beng, but I respect the effort spent on the cars. Definately can't be your working car, more like weekend cars.

P.S. The green Crazy frog kenari is the first kenari I saw ... with rear disc brake... maybe I'm noob but I swear !

Added - atkmid7 : Hope in the future the picture could be resized too.
i have my right to comment , doh.

dammm... all these while repairing other car for friends/family it doesn't create such a headache to me...

but my own car pulak acting up....

the problem is one night while reversing and parked my car at my porch... the engine dies (been hearing rough idling just before that)

car can crank...but no spark coming out at spark plug cable...so confirm ignition problem...

since normally the distributor was main culprit...i've replaced it with recond unit new....but to no available...the...