Violent team (TWC car audio,Kiong Lee exhaust,L.A bodykits,C.S sticker and friends

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
look at the satria.....

just like a roller.....or towcar....something like that

no idea why

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
OMG!!! "Honey, look what they have done to our Wira & Satria?"

Indeed , this is the most violent car mod thread in ZTH.com! Congrats! :mouth_closed:

Mazeki

500 RPM
Jan 7, 2006
wow.. second generation 2 fast 2 furios malaysia....haha...

anyway thats.. nice.. got a standard like .. Very good very good

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Why more and more people doing this kind of thing to their cars?

Is it for people to see how beatiful their car look or people to laugh and shake their heads in disbelief.

vladimir

500 RPM
Jan 5, 2006
my fren..we called it ENJOY the SENSATION! we build up for joy and hobby! better than rompak or raping hehehehH~

i love TWC hehehehehhhe! im great supporter heheheheh!

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
2zzge : I guess it's either like it or hate it, if it's the later then don't comment.

I personally think it's very ah beng, but I respect the effort spent on the cars. Definately can't be your working car, more like weekend cars.

P.S. The green Crazy frog kenari is the first kenari I saw ... with rear disc brake... maybe I'm noob but I swear !

Added - atkmid7 : Hope in the future the picture could be resized too.

Last edited:

mohalw

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
Malaysia
Ops, i saw MoveNRF's car there, but i don't think so he is members from ur all TWC or Kiong Lee them there.....:emoticon_U:

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
TiBuN said:
2zzge : I guess it's either like it or hate it, if it's the later then don't comment.

I personally think it's very ah beng, but I respect the effort spent on the cars. Definately can't be your working car, more like weekend cars.

P.S. The green Crazy frog kenari is the first kenari I saw ... with rear disc brake... maybe I'm noob but I swear !

Added - atkmid7 : Hope in the future the picture could be resized too.
i have my right to comment , doh.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dammm... all these while repairing other car for friends/family it doesn't create such a headache to me...

but my own car pulak acting up....

the problem is one night while reversing and parked my car at my porch... the engine dies (been hearing rough idling just before that)

car can crank...but no spark coming out at spark plug cable...so confirm ignition problem...

since normally the distributor was main culprit...i've replaced it with recond unit new....but to no available...the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience