VIDEO: Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse - The YouTube Debut!

Jay

Known Member
Mar 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

Since 2005, the Bugatti Veyron made international headlines, becoming the world's fastest and most powerful car ever produced by a manufacturer. Not any more it seems.

<!--more-->Even though the Veyron managed to reach the 1,000bhp mark through its unique W16 engine, it has now been officially dethroned by a new variant, dubbed the Vitesse (Speed). And what more can you ask for when it also happens to come in an open-top Grand Sport variant as well.

The Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse now has an extra 200bhp (total: 1,200bhp) over the Veyron and now possesses 1,500Nm of torque from the usual 1,250Nm.

Capable of accelerating from zerotohundred in a mere 2.6s and can achieve a top speed of 410kmh. The Vitesse now sits untouchable upon the throne of the world's most powerful production car. And quite comfortably too.

Source: YouTube

<iframe src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/4zT5HQORJfE?rel=0" frameborder="0" height="335" width="600"></iframe>

Attachments

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
wasted 2:28 of my life I will never get back... just a car driving around with a dramatic sound track.. :S

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello Everyone,

I am in search of software I can purchase that will allow me to design a new gear box. I am an engineering student and have always been working on cars and want an entry level or professional grade software application that will help me get a taste or any experience with this type of modification.

I have played with CAD programs but did not see a gears design possibility.

Thanks everyone
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience