vacuum hose inlet

SE.G

Known Member
hello brother in toyotarians,anybody here know what is the inlet size for vacuum hose for 20v engine?is it 3mm or 4mm or 5mm? I suspect there is a leak with my hose vacuum cos when i off my engine there will be shhhh sound coming from the engine bay for bout 5-8 seconds, so im planning to buy a new vacuum hose,wht bout the spare tank hose? is it 6mm?:confused: thks for the helps guys

cool! :rofl: like lorry baru brake....:biggrin:
U sure it's the vac line? or any other sounds like water droplets fell on the extractor/exhaust line?

Surely not water droplet bro,early in the morning or in the afternoon whenever i start my engine even when its still cool or hot,left for idle like 30 seconds or less then off the engine it will making sound like tht,yeah its like lori baru brake ehehee

i think vacuum hose got leaking... check all the hose le...

yea i agree with you,thts why i just wonder anybody here knows the right inlet size for 20 vacuum hose,anybody? Afraid later not the right size the hose cannot be use,susah ler ehehe

there's a simple method, which i've read b4...use a smoke to detact the the vacuum leak...

but the question is...how to get the "constat" smoke from...:hmmmm:

smoking cigarette? joss tick? fumakila coil?
my 1 cent

someone told me using soap but dunno la can use or not,maybe later i try lor

fuel filter kah? not sure la,air filter surely not la,how to check ah? i've never change my fuel filter before ehehe,maybe oso owh ehehe,thks

I havent check my fuel filter yet,maybe ths saturday,been busy lately, the inlet diameter for vacuum hose still not sure,if any members know please let me know,thks

Top Bottom