Festo Vacuum/Boost Hose...Quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Festo Vacuum/Boost Hose...Quality

Tommy1983

Known Member
This item been posted here for a quite sometime...and also have a few customer buy this from me...this is the annoucent from my supplier which is FESTO PNEUMATIC Vacuum/Boost Hose have increased the price since 1st of August...and the stock in my hand also have finish...now I have new shipment and it will arrive at next week...and the price for it is RM10.00 per meter...the more you order and the more discount will be given...whole buck order also welcome...pls let me know how many meter do you all need...quality hose ... as I have been using this hose for about 8 month already...

Order now to have this quality hose...

The colour of the hose have two type of it which is blue and balck.

Picture here will tell the thousand words...see picture for reference.

Anything can call me at 016 858 9570 or pm me...

Thank for viewing.

Last edited:
come and quick grab this item...not much order...price is nego if more order...bump for myself...

u have to let me know how does it look like and for what purpose use...how much the diameter/size...and if u have the sample is good for me, maybe can search for you...

4g67ps, I dont have this type of hose...this type of hose require a highly cost to me...anyway thank for let me know...TQ

thanks, mate.

Tommy1983 said:
4g67ps, I dont have this type of hose...this type of hose require a highly cost to me...anyway thank for let me know...TQ

tommy......wher eis your location....im interest on it...coz cuurently im using the normal "cable"....then because for vacumm...the "cable" become black d...very dirty...so i would like to change...izit...fit to autogage vacumm meter......?????let me know the place k....coz i saw your hp..very far worr...hehehehe....

evo5229, thank for take interesting in my item...yes. the hose is fix and speacially made to fix to vacuum and boost meter and it is tight when have fix...it can last you a long time period ... at least 3-5 year, as long as dont put under very hot part like nearly to engine...

yap...actually I am in Kuching Sarawak here...but this dont worry mah...now a day post laju is quite fast liao ...1-2 day can arrive your place already...pos laju add RM7.00 anywhere around Malaysia.

do let me know if still interested...

TQ

updated...item is value to buy...come and grab it...fast while stock last...

ohkay...thanksss...tooo tommy..i will check if u later....coz i may change car....coz using isawa rite now.....ohkay..so mah 19 permeter...hehe...is ok...i will pm u if i din change car.....so how old are u......??

oh evo5229...my age is 23 ...hehehe still young ho ... you...? planning to change what car...?:D

to let all member here to know, this type of hose last time was selling RM9.00 per meter...as last month/...

All you know as 1st of August which is all the item which is the diesel and petrol increase...then my supplier have increase the price, and the last roll I have sell to trd_ae92...and now I have take new order from my supplier ...and the price now is selling per meter is RM12.00... increase of little bit lah...and only earning of little bit only...and if compare the price there I think is much cheaper...than other seller..., am I right or not...

Pls take note if I have under cute your price, I am here to say sorry about it...as business now a day so hard to deal...

Thank you for viewing.

Have a nice day for all zth member.:)

im 20 only...lagi young....haha..may be i will take my father's sentra...new type....1.6....use lo...coz still young wat......wooo..ic...so u chinese? hakka?

yap, I am chinese...I can speak hakka but I am Teo chiew...nice man, take your father car sentra...good leh...nice and keng mah...so decided to buy what car? :cool:

oh ic...erm myvi..haha.....see how la...but the festo i will buy from u when new car come...or see how lah...coz not worth worr...when postlagu plus RM9 worr

erm anyway nice to meet u lerr......so wat car u driving?modified very geng lo..hehe....wat working?..thanksssss yaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom