Urgent: Lost both spare and primary keys for Myvi......

pillage2001

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
What are the chances that the perodua dealership that I bought my car can duplicate the key??

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Best advise go to any trustworthy accessories shop, get the four lock change and also change the key for the ignition also, if u wait for perodua dealer to do it for u,they will take ages!

putaqela

Known Member
Aug 25, 2005
Banting, Slgr
To duplicate the car, u have to bring the original (but u already lost it), or if you keep the serial number at steel tag that attach to one of the key, u can give the number to Perodua then they will duplicate a new key to u. But you have to pay around rm200 if i'm not mistaken. Or u might try to ask your finance if they got the spare key for it. Usually finance will hold one spare key for 'tarik' purpose if you fail to pay ur payment. Try ask from them although i think i'll not be easy for you to get it from them. The last option is like Tohsan said. Change all your lock, but u will loss security features that have in original key (smart key, wut ever la), and it's also no cheap to change the lock i think.
If i were u, i'll try to call Perodua and ask them what they can do to help first....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

CarbonFibre2DIY

:shades_smile: :shades_smile:

To those who would like to learn about DIY sticker's on any object...do make a quiry here. We have 4' x 5' CF adhesive foils for edge bending, good for shaping.
Interested to find out more, PM me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience