Types of cars

facelift

Known Member
Anybody here has tried different types of car? What I mean here is left hand drive, right hand drive, gearboxes (paddle shift, plus minus) and also the AWD, RWD, and FWD. Is it easy to get used to. For example most of us are used to drive right hand drive car. Just wonder how does it feel driving left hand drive, having to change gear using the right hand, etc.

I was sitting inside a left hand drive car driven by my principal's driver. Definitely not used to seeing people speeding on the left lane and overtaking from the left like nobody's business. In China that is.

I dont think Left hand drive are even legal here in Malaysia... JPJ wouldnt approve of it...that s why most imported cars even American producers makes right hand drive even though they usually makes left hand drive ( correct me if i'm wrong)

in my experience, i had driven small cc cars, to 4.0 lexus V8 but with damaged catalytic converter. i had driven LHD estima (personal import from US but auto) and also Hyundai XG (only to move to diferrent parking and also auto). i had driven MR2 AW11 around workshop.

3.0 V6 alfa romeo very scary, but capable of chasing standard supra if both auto.
alfa GTV/spider has very nice road grip with adjustable steering for rake and reach. spider is good to pose in. chic magnet.

i missed the chance to drive alfa 156 selespeed becoz had resigned from milan auto but managed to experience tiptronic gearbox in Harrier/Lexus RX300 while at Toyota.

it all depends on ur wallet. nice and thick wallet allows us to enjoy the better side of motoring. in my case, i work at various workshops where part of my work is to test the cars to ensure all complaints had been fixed..

in real world, all i can afford is wira. he he he... best when it comes to repair and maintenance. adequate power from 1.6. powerful 1.8 best of all, easy modding..:lol:

Last edited:
Hazzim said:
I dont think Left hand drive are even legal here in Malaysia... JPJ wouldnt approve of it...that s why most imported cars even American producers makes right hand drive even though they usually makes left hand drive ( correct me if i'm wrong)
I've seen a Wira left hand drive. I think some is legal you just have to put the left hand drive sticker at the back.

IF you want to have Left-Hand Drive car for daily use, make sure you hire a fella to sit on your passenger all the time, if not, you will have problem entering all Klang valley major shopping complex or office lot parking!

In Malaysia, all the parking ticket machine/toll, highway toll booth (toll still can use smart tag), are design for Right-Hand Drive!

I'm interested to find out how France and British work the LHD/RHD issue after the English channel tunnel is completed. Anyone know that?

is there any one got a contact for left hand drive cars?
I'm looking for it...for shooting:burnout:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom