turbo or na

lingkesh

500 RPM
Aug 20, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hye to all sifus..
i planning toget a car under 10k.
i am really looking for a modded one.
juz wanted opinion of you guys whether should i go for a na or a turbo car to strt with.
give me your views on maintainance and stuff..
hope you guys cn help..
thx

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
hye to all sifus..
juz wanted opinion of you guys whether should i go for a na or a turbo car to strt with.
hope you guys cn help..
thx
bro if your expecting the car to be modded and under 10k
im assuming its gonna bre pretty old and normally older cars would require higher maintenance costs as was the case with my 1997 putra every month sure got smth to change :bawling: its like the car cme out w/shop then after about 2 weeks enter again for diff reason but i guess its just mostly wear and tear parts but still pretty dam expensive

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
if under 10k, get a ke30 with 4age n play drift instead. i think around 6k will be able to get one nicely painted with camber setting done. forget the power of na, or the pulling of turbo, straight join drift geng n learn to drifting skills which will be alot of fun, hehe.

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
hye to all sifus..
hope you guys cn help..
thx
do u have experience owning a turbo charged car?

my opinion is, if u don,t...start with n/a.

since u targeted 10k and below, the future car would probably need some touch-ups.

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
actually can play with turbo as a newbie too, but stock turbo engine not heavy modded ones. but under 10k to get one turbo car, quite hard @.@

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
if below 10 k i would say a satria 1.6 or try looking a round wit 1.5 twin cams! if u are running on a lower budjet to own a car i would say na la bro! cheaper and is a good start to learn how to mod car 1st la! plus na is much cheaper to play wit at the starting point! ;]

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
if below 10 k i would say a satria 1.6 or try looking a round wit 1.5 twin cams! if u are running on a lower budjet to own a car i would say na la bro! cheaper and is a good start to learn how to mod car 1st la! plus na is much cheaper to play wit at the starting point! ;]
heheh true true na much easier to maintain
turbo sini rosak lah sana rosak :banghead:
but one thing lah when ur car is on the road the feeling is undescribable even for those with stock turbo engine :biggrin: hehehe

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
actually can play with turbo as a newbie too, but stock turbo engine not heavy modded ones. but under 10k to get one turbo car, quite hard @.@
he insist on a modded one. to me, either stock turbo or not, learn the basic first, learn the platform first. learn n/a first.

10k below for turbo car: proton, ford.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
he insist on a modded one. to me, either stock turbo or not, learn the basic first, learn the platform first. learn n/a first.

10k below for turbo car: proton, ford.
modded turbo car can cause headache one coz dunno what the previous owner did so if got prob have to buka everytin to check
if you mod urself then easier to tell the mech lah he also will know what to do then :wavey:

lingkesh

500 RPM
Aug 20, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thanks for the reply frm all of u guys..
actually i am stil a student jz duin sum part time business tats y i insisted on maintainance part.
so looking at it na would be a better choice.
i saw a ke70 with 4age blacktop around 8k.
gt any opinion??
i love ke70 and oldskool type cars.
i am jz scared about the rust on the chassis cz it will make the chassis weaker ryt if i am nt mistaken.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,i got 1 spare strobe light bulb laying on the table. Its the Type R stobe light bulb. I wanna ask whether i can wire the bulb directly to battery with a switch and not connect it to the module? It has 3 wire red/white/black.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience