Tuning SAFC II

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

vladimir

500 RPM
Jan 5, 2006
anyone know how to tune SAFC II and RMS ?

got guidebook in english?

Akat

Feb 7, 2006
u can download the manual on the Apexi website for free... tuning meant to be made by professional only, or at least need a wideband sensor for drivetune it... cant do it alone... either by dyno or drive tune.. RSM dont have to tune.. just find the diagram in manual, or tap it manually from the sensor if diagram is not existed for u... or another way, just call me for an arrangment.. haha 0125747915

japle

Known Member
Nov 8, 2005
vladimir said:
anyone know how to tune SAFC II and RMS ?

got guidebook in english?
i got a fren whos a good safc tuner... pm me

vladimir

500 RPM
Jan 5, 2006
Akat said:
u can download the manual on the Apexi website for free... tuning meant to be made by professional only, or at least need a wideband sensor for drivetune it... cant do it alone... either by dyno or drive tune.. RSM dont have to tune.. just find the diagram in manual, or tap it manually from the sensor if diagram is not existed for u... or another way, just call me for an arrangment.. haha 0125747915
but the MANUAL in JAPANESE la bro~ i dunno how to read .... haihs..

can u help me where got get the ENGLISH version? :confused_smile:

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Any good websites or resource that can help u diy tune SAFC?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Keeping the cost of racing down is one way to get more masses to jump in the driver’s seat and scratch that racing itch. However, it’s no secret that racing is a hard habit on the wallet and no matter how you look at it, cost will always become an issues.

One of the cheapest ways into racing is through the spec-racing route. Everything is kept...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience