To stolen GTi owners

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
I am sorry if this post offended anyone or any workshop but i usually spotted good looking satria GTi towed to Kota Kemuning area after the residential area. I dont know whether it is stolen or repaired but remember seen a satria in stripped and the engine to the interior are sold seperately by a runner.

and then saw another brought in to the area again

i will try to get the area address to make the search window smaller.

I hope this would be helpful info.

a piece of advice, get yourself "Autolock", which locks the pedal accelerator/clutch pedal, others can be removed easily

Last edited:

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
Good info... Get the address quickly... Plus some shots of the area... :adore:

speed7791

Sep 24, 2008
I am sorry if this post offended anyone or any workshop but i usually spotted good looking satria GTi towed to Kota Kemuning area after the residential area. I dont know whether it is stolen or repaired but remember seen a satria in stripped and the engine to the interior are sold seperately by a runner.

and then saw another brought in to the area again

i will try to get the area address to make the search window smaller.

I hope this would be helpful info.

a piece of advice, get yourself "Autolock", which locks the pedal accelerator/clutch pedal, others can be removed easily
i quite familiar with kota kemuning. just tell me any landmarks o which roundabout from kesas past mcdonalds. theres only 3 main roundabout

Last edited:

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
good info! just don't go alone to investigate. it is better if u could bring some frens along.

gti_5555

Known Member
May 5, 2005
PJ
some frens?????ill bring a whole kampung there...!!!!!

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
hm.. bro Gti 5555... dun forget bring me also... for some free kick :smokin:

pm me anytime u wanna go...

hitsugayat10

Nov 7, 2006
Hehe, getting pumped up to kick some a$$**les that steal cars eh?
Hate those fellas who make money by stealing cars....

speed7791

Sep 24, 2008
i'll keep u guys updated in case any info.

Last edited:

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
I have seen quite a few "bangkai" carcass of cars in kota kemuning at the back area.. at the shoplots there.... the last row of shoplots if I am not mistaken.. seen some putra and Satria bangkai there..

speed7791

Sep 24, 2008
thanks bro. will go n check out first. anything i will update the others

gti_5555

Known Member
May 5, 2005
PJ
thx yo~~update us if any news~~

speed7791

Sep 24, 2008
went to the end of kota kemuning today to survey around. didn't have much time cos busy schedule. saw a tow truck with wira. nothing unusual about the place there. few workshops there.

there is this 'chop shop' i saw somewhere near the same area. really located at the end of kota kemuning. saw few 'half cuts lying on the ground. pretended to ask for satria engine. they say they don't sell to end users n don't have local cars half cut. 2 chinese staff i met there say their half cuts mostly japanese cars like honda, toyota, etc. didn't manage to go into their warehouse yet. i'll bring some of my collegues the next round.

i'll be going around the place again n again over the next week. sometimes we tend to miss things by looking at a glance. will keep u guys posted ya.

ganfh

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
Bros, why not you all keep ur plans in the form of PM? Cause ppl might be watching this thread and could counter your every plan....... correct me if im wrong:listen:

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Bros, why not you all keep ur plans in the form of PM? Cause ppl might be watching this thread and could counter your every plan....... correct me if im wrong:listen:
I'm thinking the same thing. If I was a car thief, ZTH would be one of the first places I check out for news and 'opportunities'.

Not trying to put down ppl who are trying to help but under the circumstances a little discretion is probably warranted. You don't want to openly announce to those thieving a$$holes about where you are doing surveillance. PM the owners and go under the radar.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9uuuWoXZpd8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Everyone has been in the long lazy mood, even my sponsors. They were all away for long holidays and definitely the project has gotten very slow. Hopefully the project will resume its pace, though another long holiday will occur in 2 more weeks to come, being Malaysia Day on 16th of September. So on the long holiday mood, enjoy the informative video about the Nissan...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience