Timing Belt n Oil seal

zackdihaw

Sep 23, 2006
Hi guys...Im planning to change my timing belt (model sxe10) next week and got all the parts needed - timing belt, idler, tensioner and water pump, but my mechanic insisted that i get the crank n cam shaft oil seals changed too. I looked through the online parts catalogue but couldnt figure out the part no. for these parts. He told me usually he'll change these seals while changing timing belts so that you dont have to do it in there future. Alang-alang dah bukak...He mentioned that there is 2 oil seals for the cam shaft and one seal for the crank shaft......anybody could help me out here...?

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Bro,
Look above there is an online parts catalog.

mokh

Known Member
Oct 18, 2008
do altezza in malaysia got other brands of timing belt?

i saw few brands (not for altezza) selling timing belt and the cost is much reduced from what i heard. rm200-500

so far, most i heard the cost to replace the altezza timing belt (including oil seals including tensioner) around rm1k. kind of much different from others.

anyone here to elaborate more on the pricing are most welcome.

thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Just a simple DIY on how to replace this oil seal (for 4G93T engine). Its location is shown below.

Figure 1 : All the components. [1] Oil Filter, [6] 24mm Nut, [7] Oil Cooler, [N] Oil Seal to be replaced

Things you need :
1) All basic tools (oil filter remover, pliers, etc)
2) 24mm ratchet socket (a deep one)
3)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience