This 29th Drift Event Registration - By Angle-D5

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
[ Guys and Gals..we are back with the saturday night drift on this 29th July 2006(Saturday) at Plus Speedway GoKart track.

For drifters registration/payment will be on 26th and 27th July 2006 from 8pm to 10pm at Plus Speedway Gokart track.After 27th July 2006 registration and payment will be closed.Kindly please do register and make payment by 27th July 2006.

Per Drifter:Rm50 Only..

Thanks..see you guys there!!!!!!
Any inquiries do call 016-9981289/SIZE]
:X-: :regular_smile:

Last edited:
Should ask the moderator of this forum to stick this topic so people can notice more easily.

ANyway, I'd love to join but my in laws are in town this weekend. :(

If next weekend (5th Aug) got event, can I join?

Last edited:
Joeker said:
Should ask the moderator of this forum to stick this topic so people can notice more easily.

will do update thru the forum..stay tune br5o..:)

Joeker said:

Joe if you interested we try to find more people and do private during friday night. Any friday.
If not mistaken, min 15 person and each RM80.
So far me and my friend, ricky, loon and other +++. Will try next week 4th Aug. Haven contact to booking the date yet.

ivan78 said:
Joe if you interested we try to find more people and do private during friday night. Any friday.
So far me and my friend, ricky, loon and other +++. Will try next week 4th Aug. Haven contact to booking the date yet.

yupyup u can make bookings for that private pratice and etc....

monsterv6 said:
yupyup u can make bookings for that private pratice and etc....

Can you help me to find out more info? like price, duration, marshall arrangement, wet/dry track arrangement? safety requirment and any others i need to know and prepare. thanks.

ivan78 said:
Can you help me to find out more info? like price, duration, marshall arrangement, wet/dry track arrangement? safety requirment and any others i need to know and prepare. thanks.

orait will let u asap.....:)

ivan78 said:

OK! count me in.

ivan78 said:

waaa....private practice...nice....can i join...? hehehehe

webflycz8.jpg

gokartcz9.gif

img2764oj2.jpg

Last edited:
wahh!!!

nice pic..n nice map...thanks 4 the correction..:regular_smile:

more drifter plz!!! huhuhuh...

rudsfreeze said:
nice pic..n nice map...thanks 4 the correction..:regular_smile:

more drifter plz!!! huhuhuh...

bro...no video ka.....for last week punya event......

kasi share la...ehehehe

ivan78 said:
Any one also can join after monsterv6 confirm the detail.

ivan,
about the private session i will get bck asap....this saturday u comin.?

monsterv6 said:
ivan,
about the private session i will get bck asap....this saturday u comin.?

The banting group didn't call me, so not sure. Still got empty room for me? My phone no is 0122061491. Let me know once you have the detail. thanks.

to all the drifter we had confirm that traffic magazine, X-Treme Cars Magazine and Evo Magazine will make a coverage on tomorrow night..so...start your engine n banzai!!!:_:

Top Bottom