thinking about getting a van..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

unknown1x

Known Member
hmm is this the wrong place to post ?
lol seems all here deals with cars. i was thinking of getting a van but wondering what are the best choices around, maybe modify it later stage.. and.. well.. my budget not so high at moment.. prefere below 20k any suggestion from anyone? thank you

buy van and wanna modify it??...

interested in this??...
x3e3o0.jpg

x3e24g.jpg

wow.the van looks sick..i have seen some modded vans from japan..but they look like over-grown plastics..and some have ridiculous looking spoilers..sorry since those spoilers are sooo big..u can call them surf boards..

Van-Japan5.jpg

112132.jpg

Van-Japan4.jpg

the above pics reminds me of "Cars"........
vans ar only suitable for looks/appearance modding.
It's not for racing........cos too tall....

WOW! i like the black one! looks like nissan vannett.. -_- but.. how to start with a old van ? any suggestion or anyone u guys know that i can get at an affordable price? think my van gonna look like the black one! GANGSTAR! hahaha with party going on inside.. gonna call it my " MPV"!^^

first of all, get a decent good working condition van lo...
after that, start to search for aftermarket parts especially bodykits... of coz, u can use normal cars bodykits and mod them to fit into ur van...
lowered the car using lowered springs...
heavily tinted...
dress up ur interior...

Better make friends with the authorities first before doing this .. HAHAHAAHA

Try get the mitsubishi delica.....i think is good base for modify. It has 2 slide door at the back (left & right) and it looks tough and i think is cheap too.

nissan vannette.. FC ok, engine really good, tahan lasak.. most of transportation co. use nissan vannette.. i'd test drive vannette b4.. ok beb..

hmmm vanette FC good meh i own 1 but FC like drink water >_<
my house got 3 van 2 c20 and 1 c22 vanette
just respray 1 of my c20 van now looks very clean edi hehehe
another c20 repaired everything and rust treated now ony wanna respray it
i like van cos spacious, and can load alot of thing hehehe
can put a bed in it and sleep

hmmm if u wanna mod van hiace better lar alot ppl mod van using hiace
bodykits its very hard to find unless u import in lor
is best to use other car bodykits and mod it to fit the van
or u can custom made but expensive also

i oso wanna mod my c22 van but no$$$ so i DIY the interior 1st hehehe
then keep money to mod the car
1.good security alarm
2.transplant engine
3.18'' deepdish rim (the rim look like mirror type no spoke)
4.widebody with bodykits in the front and back(not too wide)
5.twin muffler(3'' not too loud type)
6.respray to pearl white
7.new custom led light and face lift
8.sunroof
if want gila abit mod V-doors hehehe

hmm highace.. hmm i got my eye of few vans.. my main target would be Volkswagon comby.. but... think maintainece gonna kill me... then.. mitsubishi delica comes 2nd.. but.. expensive leh.. for 1989 model. -_- 12k -_- 1997 about 30k, insane, highace... the new model.. havent check the price.. but.. cannto afford at momeny.. hehe have to stuck at vannetee. anyway.. kelvio, since u have 2 C20, why got so many? and.. roughtly how much they cost? seems that vannett is the MOST AFFORDABLE ONE! hehe thinking of getting somethjing that can last me at least 5 years.. or so... what are the age i should aim for? since.. i am very new in this kinda stuff.

erm... we are talking about old generation vans rite??... those new breed MPVs such as estima, alphard and so on tak kira lah......

hmm 2nd old serena... 50k! -__- and.. cant mod much if i gonan get mazda MPV, which run on 3 liters engine... might as well get something like ford transit... more bigger space.. haha or even the ford 5 liters MPV, forgot what model di

unknown1x said:
hmm highace.. hmm i got my eye of few vans.. my main target would be Volkswagon comby.. but... think maintainece gonna kill me... then.. mitsubishi delica comes 2nd.. but.. expensive leh.. for 1989 model. -_- 12k -_- 1997 about 30k, insane, highace... the new model.. havent check the price.. but.. cannto afford at momeny.. hehe have to stuck at vannetee. anyway.. kelvio, since u have 2 C20, why got so many? and.. roughtly how much they cost? seems that vannett is the MOST AFFORDABLE ONE! hehe thinking of getting somethjing that can last me at least 5 years.. or so... what are the age i should aim for? since.. i am very new in this kinda stuff.

sry i've been missing for 1 day hehehe
i got so many vans cos my father do business so need vans to carry things

vanette c22 is cheap lar, for a secondhand, year 2000 u can get it as low as rm25k
for new 1 u can get around 50k+

c20 is old school abit lar year 84-86 around 3-5k
but when u buy this, u need to see the condition 1st ,its hard to find good condition c20,mostly got rust,engine need overhaul,etcetc
if u want to buy this van u need to check is.
1.any rust under the car(if treated or the owner spray bitumen then its ok)
2.check the engine see got makan minyak or not(check the exause see got smoke come out or not if got mean makan minyak) to fix this problem u either overhaul the engine or change it
3.check is there any rust on the body(if its treated or weld its ok)if the van repaint by the owner more better(it save u $$)
4.bring the car for a test drive see got any stearing problem,check the gear etcetc
i dont recomand u to buy c20 cos it incure alot of $$$ to maintain it
unless u really like it like my father the go for it(1 day it will become a classic van)

theres alot version of c20,theres some is square head lamps that is newer version.

if u want to buy vanette need to see ur budget
if ur budget is around 30k then try to find those the latest 1 of cause
if can buy those lelong from bank better cos its cheaper
my c22 vanette is a secondhand 9 month old van sell only for 39k(bank lelong cos owner cannot pay the loan)that time when new it cost around 50+

for delica and hiace is so expensive cause of their size and engine capacity
delica is 2.0, hiace is 1.8 and so on
when new both of this car cost 80k+
dont compare these car with vanette hehehe vanette ony 1.5,

very underpower when on aircond:emoticon_U: now im still looking for a 1.8 engine to fit in the van,

what is a van for !!...a van can use as

1.mainly for business use (for carrying stuff)
2.family van(if family members alot then can consider buying van rather than expensive MPV's)
3.if u 1 2 can make as love van oso can lol

for me is because its spacious like MPV,cheap and easy to maintain

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom