The video that made me almost lose faith in the Skyline GTR

Ah... ah... The Z-Tune. My hair was standing on end watching the z-tune crossing the line... I thought. haha
Anyway, this is japanese style and british style. They like to produce such a racing video. hahahahaha....
So the main character is actually..... haha. Z-Tune.

nice drama that was hahaha anyway it was the M5 fault that held all the monsters behind until the final corner of last lap

lol..

it may not be the cars alone.. i believe itz the drivers as well. I mean.. look, no matter what, going sideways wont give u the best time... the M5 like decided to drift at the final lap... kinda odd... and suddenly the GTR has a super straight line speed ahead of the previous laps.. hmmmmmmm........... conspiracy? let me watch it again. lol.

i dont think the m5 driver decided to drift although he is the 'drift king' hehe.. i think its because of the tire worn out due to weight of the m5 and its being drive hard by the driver

With a quarter mile time of mid 10s, the Z tune was definately holding back till the very end. So theres no doubt about the Z tune's incredible straight line speed at the very end.

When I watch it the first time ,I couldn't believe what I was seeing..all those cars pulling away from the Z tune..I even rewinded it back to the part where it was showing the Skyline spec, thinking it was only a Z tune bodykitted car without the engine ..hehehehehhee..But upon watching it again i soon realised that it was all planned..go easy first and attack at the very end... Exciting stuff !!!

lol..

it may not be the cars alone.. i believe itz the drivers as well. I mean.. look, no matter what, going sideways wont give u the best time... the M5 like decided to drift at the final lap... kinda odd... and suddenly the GTR has a super straight line speed ahead of the previous laps.. hmmmmmmm........... conspiracy? let me watch it again. lol.

Haha. Ya, My friend said the driver of the m5 is a pro drifter. Seems like these japanese drivers are playing. Doing drama. Japanese style. haha

M3 tested on Top Gear track has exactly the same time as an Rx-7 and a 350Z. Those 3 cars doesn't even come close to the GT-R. The M5 weighs in at 1800kg and doesn't have AWD. And we're talking about the Z-tune here, the most powerful GT-R ever made by Nismo. The M5 doesn't stand a chance!

Different track different story...... To be true, i tot Z-tune could be a lot faster, but it wasn't...... That's why when someone says "there's no replacement for displacement (cc)", that's very true....... Skyline is squeezing the juices out from 2.6 liters, but M5 is barely doing so....... Better put faith on the new GTR....

I feel that the Z-Tune driver was just waiting for the right time to do it.

Even Dori - Dori kenot tame the M5, too heavy for extreme track usage, tyres sure go off wan.

could not comment, coz i dont own or driven any of the cars featured in that clip...

anyway, it was a nice clip... they sure added a drama in it.. lol.

Different track different story...... To be true, i tot Z-tune could be a lot faster, but it wasn't...... That's why when someone says "there's no replacement for displacement (cc)", that's very true....... Skyline is squeezing the juices out from 2.6 liters, but M5 is barely doing so....... Better put faith on the new GTR....

The saying "there's no replacement for displacement" came before the invention of turbochargers and superchargers. Doesn't really apply now cause we have turbo and nitrous.

Top Bottom