• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
I think older generation will stick to petrol......hahahhahahhaha
eh dont forget poor ppl like me~ less demand for petrol, cheaper gas!! wheeee

but this being malaysia a petrol producing country, i dont see this happening anytime soon

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Thanks. In my observation we already have plenty of EV/hybrid cars on the road. However, most of them are free loaders. psss... seeing it my condo. Still curi to use the public 13A to charge their car and occupied a Visitor carpark.
If JMB don’t allow. No choice.

Malaysia road tax regulation is very ancient and unfair to begin with.
You mean Malaysia itself. Because it’s ran by politicians who only care about lining their own pockets and playing the racial card. The average Joe on the street is seriously unaware just how rich politicians are.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
If JMB don’t allow. No choice.

You mean Malaysia itself. Because it’s ran by politicians who only care about lining their own pockets and playing the racial card. The average Joe on the street is seriously unaware just how rich politicians are.
I am referring to the road tax calculation that's largely based on just engine cc, hence those who own cheaper cars can pay the same or even higher road tax than those who own much more expensive cars.

nw111

Known Member
Feb 13, 2018
Terra dei Motori
A quick survey
1) Do you see yourself will buy a EV car in years to come?
2) will you pay (hourly rate) to charge your car? how much?
3) Where do you want to charge if you have an EV car?

Many thanks.
1) Yes, but only after ICEs are banned, lol. I might end up buying an EV motorcycle before buying an EV car.

2) Yes if the rates make sense.

3) Home, office, shopping mall.

Speaking of electric bikes, Cagiva will make a comeback as electric motorcycle brand next year. Maybe they will come up with an electric Mito?

Reactions: Tom and minibeany

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Saab does a promotional video of the upcoming Mille Miglia 2011 Rally, a transnational car rally for cars manufactured before 1957. Cars will get to run up to 1000 miles, from Brescia to Rome and back! Watch this awesome promotional video, featuring 3 Saab classic sedans.

The Mille Miglia (Italian pronunciation: [ˈmille ˈmiʎʎa], Thousand Miles) was an open-road endurance race which took place...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience