The Malay Mail: End of the road

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

acbc

4,000 RPM
Quoted from The Malay Mail:

"I COULDN’T believe it happened in front of my house." So said 57-year-old retiree Abdullah Hashim when describing an incident in which a robber died after crashing into a concrete barrier near his house in Jalan USJ 2/4, Subang Jaya, on Friday.

He was walking home after Friday prayers when he saw a crowd gathering in front of his house.

"I was shocked to see a dead body at the entrance," Abdullah said.

His wife and son, who were at home, called the police after hearing a loud noise outside the house. Soon after, neighbours started gathering.

Abdullah snapped some photos of the scene on his digital camera.

He said the robber also crashed into his water meter and several vases before ending up at the barrier.

Teacher Normala Mohd Noor, 39, said she was coming home from work when she saw a car pursuing a motorcycle in front of her house.

"Then, the robber crashed," she said.

Normala said snatch thefts and wayside robberies were not unfamiliar to residents.

"Two months ago, a robber ran off with my bag. Luckily it only contained schoolbooks.

"These people are getting more daring. They come with parangs and attack in broad daylight," she said.

In the 1pm incident on Friday, a robber grabbed the handbag of a 36-year-old teacher from inside her Perodua Kelisa in USJ 2/4A, about 400m from the crash scene.

The victim chased the robber who lost control of his motorcycle on Jalan USJ 2/4, before crashing into the barrier.

The suspect, identified as Kamarulzaman Muhamad, 27, died on the spot. His Modenas Kriss is believed to have been stolen and was found to have been modified.

MM says: Looks like robbery victims are fighting back...

My take: PADAN MUKA! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Must be those stupid 'rempits'!:angry_smile:

Last edited:
hmmm...seems like there's alot of such cases in Subang jaya and USJ uh?

lack of policeman ?

haha....u wrote it all out...........kekekeke

chinese ppl say......."too often u go to hill/mountain, u will see tiger & u get kill"....wakakaka
don't know how the exact word laaa......don't mind ahhh......

My guess the robber should take some riding lessons from seasoned 'rempits' before robbing the lady.

good news... i rempit less on the roads....

Let's start hunting down rempits and create scenarios for them to crash and die. Rempit-hunting should be our past-time as peace lovers, we must do our part for crime prevention.

wow bro,
your post almost everywhere...
can feel u abit angry with rempits huh...
izzit something awful happen between u n rempit before???
cheers la bro!
not worth it for us to angry

Yeah, of course I experienced first-hand the shittiness of rempits before.

This menace must be eliminated from the face of the world!

sigh, now wonder... i think most of d zth here also same...
victim of rempit!!!

these ppls are making our life miserable
in jb, even u are so rich but u dun dare to go out of ur house
now even ur own house i not even safe!!!!!!!!!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom