The CR-Z is here - First ever 6-speed manual Hybrid and it's a Honda

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

neo8255

Known Member
Jul 4, 2007
i wonder how big is the trunk? any idea guys?

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

oh ok i've seen it in youtube..sadly cant fit my golf set =(
it can fit 2 golf set... check out honda malaysia website...

u always can get a 2nd pick up for golfing... :rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

115k is reasonable. should be flooding the roads soon. nice if i could be one of them. anyway thumbs up for another awesome Honda.
family man wont buy (much more choices with spacious car)
speed junkie wont buy (all show, no go)
chicks wont buy (most of the chicks prefer auto)
fresh graduate wont buy (becoz this is their 1st car)
old man wont buy this (not worth the price)

in the end onli for those rich guy going buy this as 2nd/3rd car...

Stasis21

Known Member
Mar 20, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I never thought i would say it but, i think i have a favourite hybrid now :O. A MANUAL 6 SPEED. If only Honda brings those tunners with them,then they can bump up the power to 300 or more , now how bout a BOT

Hmm.. I like the models but I have mixed feelings about this car.

It's manual so that's good. It's got lots of tuning options thanks to the Americans so that's good too. But saving the world? Not likely. Manufacturing these hybrids does more damage to the earth than driving a normal petrol car for an entire year.

And HI! Brid

What car? Nice legs!

:biggrin:
thats exactly why they should have made a normal version. or you could ditch the hybrid part of it and save weight

Last edited:

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site
Hmm the front view is quite nice, looks subtle and sleek and it draws ur attention at first glance. The rear looks good too but seems a bit awkward at certain angles. Can't see too much of the interior but from the little glimpses shown u can be sure its satisfying. Very sexy stance and the white really shows off the curves!
quite spot on, sir.

i'm pretty sure you are not describing the CAR :biggrin:

noname_yma

Known Member
Feb 22, 2006
TQ HM for bringing the 2011 6MT Alpha Black Label spec..
i'm getting mine soon..

nightdrifter

Known Member
Aug 10, 2009
sban
any idea if order now, when can get car?
the 6 speed gearbox so tempting @@

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

does it come only in white? i thought red or black would look nicer too.
heard that, maybe later got other color, and also CVT version coming on board but maybe next year at 2012

aalto

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
Maybe not powerful out-of-the-box......But the Americans have already Supercharged, Turbocharged & K20'ed it.....so take your pick...:biggrin:

gershom86

Aug 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
What a ridiculous statement that who cares if you can get a civic for that price, I totally understand the function of a coupe, but saying that there's two more redundant doors?

Quote: neo8255

That's a proper analogy, I guess the buyers would have to be a CRX enthusiast or a new CR-Z fan and what it stands for being the the world's first sports hybrid. But if you compare it's mpg to the insight or prius it's actually quite far apart, and if you compare horsepower to some other cars well. Nonetheless, it's definitely good news as its the beginning of a new era, where many other car makers will follow suit and therefore better improvement of the sports hybrid cars. Bigger lighter batteries, more power output than just 13 bhp perhaps 50 in the future, hence lesser fuel consumption? Who knows.

wilm3

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2005
KL
wow!...good ! 6 speeder...yeah!

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
What a ridiculous statement that who cares if you can get a civic for that price, I totally understand the function of a coupe, but saying that there's two more redundant doors?

Quote: neo8255

That's a proper analogy, I guess the buyers would have to be a CRX enthusiast or a new CR-Z fan and what it stands for being the the world's first sports hybrid. But if you compare it's mpg to the insight or prius it's actually quite far apart, and if you compare horsepower to some other cars well. Nonetheless, it's definitely good news as its the beginning of a new era, where many other car makers will follow suit and therefore better improvement of the sports hybrid cars. Bigger lighter batteries, more power output than just 13 bhp perhaps 50 in the future, hence lesser fuel consumption? Who knows.
gershom86, just to lighten things up, that statement was a figure of speech

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
Booked today only can get either Jan or Feb...,anyway, only white color available for now... I plan tO get black but Hv to wait lOnger

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifus,

I currently own a charade aura 1.3l 1990 stock. But the engine is abit too underpowered imo. I'm thinking of doing a transplant but i need some help on which engine to fit.

I'm a total noob when it comes cars but i checked out the forums and i'm wondering if anyone has tried fitting a 4agze into a car like mine. Or if its even possible without further modifications? and whats the market price for a half cut 4agze? Thank you sifus! I'm also looking at the 4efte engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience