TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

mrbear said:
guys i feel scared drive my car.. i cannot go even more than 4000rpm.. really scared.. really

when driving more than 4000 till redline .. step the gas pedal..

i felt my body been pushed to da seat tightly..

damnnn.. i dunno wat monster inside .. when pedal off more than 4000rpm
seems like u have really spent a lot on your engine wor!!! hehehe.... share wiz us lah....

mrbear said:
* this tailo .. dun play2 .. powerful wan!! .. aiyoo tailo.. when wanna meet la? go yumcha ma.. talk cock!!
Ok.Ok. Will attend when situation permitted.:embaressed_smile: Don't talk Cock lah....ourself already have! Talk abalone!! How to cock and taste:mouth_closed:

used Ori MOMO Corse for sale !! RM150 nego.

momo2.jpg

momo1.jpg

momo3.jpg

oopps ! just got Bear sms... he booked the MOMO....but Bear I want selling it urgent so pls comfirm faster ^^ 10s

Wah lau eh.. bear!! 234WHP! Very the Keng liao leh! What is the setting of your VAFC? share share... kekekekeke...

Undbelievable!!:emoticon_U: :emoticon_U: :confused_smile:

saiyuke said:
Wah lau eh.. bear!! 234WHP! Very the Keng liao leh! What is the setting of your VAFC? share share... kekekekeke...

Undbelievable!!:emoticon_U: :emoticon_U: :confused_smile:

wah!!!! can chop quiet alot of cars already lo......

hi guys, any turbo prelude out here? just wondering cuz i have turbo lude. but with H23 engine. i also got another prelude with H22, just figure that i join u guys here, even i'm far away from home, in Michigan now.

mrbear said:
* muahahahhaha... muaghahaha (blow jobs) nice!

* aihhh .. ya lor.. off cozz new pipes.. bigger pipes needs more "suction" that's y stock air filter/box/piping,u change/remove to open pod intake filter.

* its illegal to remove cat converter. in US its really illegal. but here? here malaysia maa.. where got jpj gonna knee down to see u got cat converter or not. here JPJ dun have that rules for "illegal removing cat converter"

* my car already 14yrs old. bascially.. that cat converter.. inside they got like liquid or etc2 la.. if gas fumes got a lot of toxic or etc2.. the converter will injects like perfume to it. to vanish the smell. but since the car is 14yrs.. all the things/perfume inside all finish long time gone d.

* normally.. if im not mistaken.. u should change ur cat converter in 2-3-4yrs time once.. if like US.. its illegal to remove n they got laws for it

* ahahha.. if u ever see cat converter.. aihh sad 2 say .. if ur piping is 5inch also.. u dont remove cat converter.. ur car no power lor.. inside cat converter like our car damn small holes. like tiny dots dots only.. front big pipes.. end middle pipe exhaust all big pipes .. but cat converter small2 dots holes (that's y factory put cat converter) summore its restricted by factory. after remove. walaoh.. throttle feels light.. n etc2

* i notice after remove cat converter all.. u can smell sumthing but not so oviously.. dun care also ahaha..

* also got white smoke/etc2.. but thats only when start or idle or cold. (not related to engine problem)

aiyo, no man, salah already... lol. the cat converter dont have liquid, and u dont have to change it every 2-3 years, and yes US does have the law, but I ignore that law and take it out, different state diff law, yes its for environment.

What the Cat does is, it trap the Carbon molecules of the exhaust air, the reaction slows down the air, thats why laa u want to remove it, cuz it slows down the flow of the air. If u take out the cat u can smell the fume cuz the carbon :D

preluder said:
hi guys, any turbo prelude out here? just wondering cuz i have turbo lude. but with H23 engine. i also got another prelude with H22, just figure that i join u guys here, even i'm far away from home, in Michigan now.

hi brother!! welcome welcome!!

u can always check our new forum:

http:\\h22aoc.forumer.com

80% of the members are Prelude owner

:regular_smile: :regular_smile:

sharinling said:
Sorry ar Ken, please forgive me, i went into too much technical.

Office=Cylinder
Fire Escape Staircase=Exhaust Manifold
Fire Escape Door=Exhaust Valve
Assumption=Pressurised System not working.

Simple explanation; your office on fire, there is smoke in your office, all the oksigen burn liao. So only left the smoke. And the office inside now is like vacuum. Fire Escape Door opens and smoke rushes out to the Fire Escape Staircase, oksigen from inside the Staircase will go back into the office and smoke go back out. Feeding MORE air to the FIRE!!. If the staircase is toooo big, air pressure will low and smoke comes out slower and there is less air to smoke exchange ratio. Too small oso cannot because even with high pressure in the staircase not much smoke can get out coz size too small. Too big & too small will still left some smoke in the office. The engineers at my office calculated the office sqft to staircase sqft before even moving into HP Towers to ensure the ratios are correct.

In engine terms they call it gas recycling, if still got some smoke left in your cylinder, when inlet valve open and your air la, fuel la get mixed up with the balance smoke la, your burning will kantoi. Your engine will still run no problems but not at optimum levels.

ATW Horsepower to pipe size; remember its ATW hp ar.
200 > 2.50
190 > 2.45
180 > 2.40
170 > 2.35
160 > 2.30
150 > 2.25

Some people in US already did this study, so wut i saying is nothing new. So Ken, u see la u dyno your car how first than maybe you can change piping. But since you already did your piping, dont waste it please, mod your engine to 200+HP like Bear than your car sui liao.

I believe this is true coz I remember 1 night i run with another prelude driven by an Indian, piping damn huge damn noisy. And oso want to run with me but somehow he could not keep up with me. I still using stock exhaust ma. How come ar I can win? After check check check, than I know why....too big doesnt mean very fast.

YA U R RIGHT.
MINE 2.5 COS last time custom mod ar60 turbo kit.
now remain 2.5 cos already change..don wan waste it.. also already put in stage cam/cam pully, head pnp...but dyno chart show whp still under 200...too bad..will find do a better mod on like change stainless steel 421, crank pulley, bigger fuel pump and retune again at vis or RS impress in KL. this take time and money concern ^_^

sharinling said:
ya simon when want to meet talk kok hahahaha!!!

Anyways guys, looks like my BB got some problems, amoil guys checked my car 1st cylinder got compression leakage, 13 13 13 10!!!! not too bad but run liao, my vtec not running smoothly ade. my gearbox oso going to konk everytime tarik like crazy. Sigh sakit hati.

Anyways, today dynoed my BB,

Before, wif stock cable, NGK Iridium and nology powercore, whp 140PS, max torque 122lbft

After wif nology cable, silver and powercore, whp 142PS, max torque 125lbft

all at 6k rpm

conclusion is, if engine is not in good condition, you wont get good results...but nevertheless, Nology works. So now my next plan going to fix that leaking cylinder, do a pnp, change my gearbox, do exhaust system, get better volt stabiliser and order that Nology ignition coil and module set. existing coil and module not suited for Nology but thats another story.

Arh yes, and my engine sounds different now. More bass sound, i like it....hehehe

HA good mod also.
nology really work how only gain 2bhp..may be with managebale ecu ur can gain at least another >10%
u r right better volt stablelizer more stable and long lasting (i do have this experience) I have try hard to get bigger volt coil for our alternator but hard to get unless mod using diff car one. ( i ever tot to using honda legend to mod to bigger volt but give up cos price very high)

as for gearbox, change manual better. but if u want stick to auto.. i have spare one (only need to change soleniod sensor) u can get it.

AcuraV said:
YA U R RIGHT.
MINE 2.5 COS last time custom mod ar60 turbo kit.
now remain 2.5 cos already change..don wan waste it.. also already put in stage cam/cam pully, head pnp...but dyno chart show whp still under 200...too bad..will find do a better mod on like change stainless steel 421, crank pulley, bigger fuel pump and retune again at vis or RS impress in KL. this take time and money concern ^_^

1. what you can do now ar ken, lighten up your 421 exhaust manifold, anything below 8kilo is better than our stock. Throw away that cat box.

2. u can oso lighten up your under drive crank pulley, i asking 1 workshop see if can convert our power steering pump to electronic type or just take out the power steering, maybe put the oil pump to electronic oso or link to alternator. lighten up that cranky to avoid the power loss. got all kinds of combination can do wan lah.

3. Lighter Intake manifold, i remember i saw somewhere on the web got lightweight intake manifold for H22A but dat need to import, Eric can help on this

4. RIMS!!! oh the gorgeous 17" rims, switch back to 15" super light aftermarket rims. And mebbe 205/45/15....hehehe pickup like nobody business.

I think can mebbe gain 15-20whp like dat, atleast it takes you closer to your 200whp mark

Have you tried engine blueprinting? it's a procedure that they take out your engine, and modify your internals to maximum spec. For our H22A can mebbe gain 3-5whp, Honda engine's usually quite optimum liao so gain is less compared to Wira. And this procedure is expensive.

You want to achieve 200 whp going to be costly especially if you want to retain your NA engine, can do many things one.

sharinling said:
1. what you can do now ar ken, lighten up your 421 exhaust manifold, anything below 8kilo is better than our stock. Throw away that cat box.

2. u can oso lighten up your under drive crank pulley, i asking 1 workshop see if can convert our power steering pump to electronic type or just take out the power steering, maybe put the oil pump to electronic oso or link to alternator. lighten up that cranky to avoid the power loss. got all kinds of combination can do wan lah.

3. Lighter Intake manifold, i remember i saw somewhere on the web got lightweight intake manifold for H22A but dat need to import, Eric can help on this

4. RIMS!!! oh the gorgeous 17" rims, switch back to 15" super light aftermarket rims. And mebbe 205/45/15....hehehe pickup like nobody business.

I think can mebbe gain 15-20whp like dat, atleast it takes you closer to your 200whp mark

Have you tried engine blueprinting? it's a procedure that they take out your engine, and modify your internals to maximum spec. For our H22A can mebbe gain 3-5whp, Honda engine's usually quite optimum liao so gain is less compared to Wira. And this procedure is expensive.

You want to achieve 200 whp going to be costly especially if you want to retain your NA engine, can do many things one.

1. me finding 421, will get from jb
2. kl selling crank pully cost at rm320, how do u think? i heard from hisha ebay selling cheaper....
3. racing monifold always have, but price always few thousand dollar $$$$$, ha not that neccessary unless got budget $$
4. 17'''' look nicer.....but our stock rim/tyre size is 195/60/15.. how about ur?

blueprint also cost few thousand dollar, do you think is worth it get it for gained of few bhp...

i thnk with correct cam, valve, lift spec, pully adjustment, still have improvement.
Jzbrain, i still searching/waiting for the spec for stage one cam to retune my car to better result.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom