TE 37 Bronze color code

no thank you...i prefer rims with straight spokes ler, not going inside like that, make the wheel look small ler....:smile:

devilangel said:
can i know where ah? wanna spray paint my fathers CRV rims to white larr..hehehe....

somewhere in TTDI Jaya... lot of paint shop around that area....all are reasonable charge..

it is nearby glenmarie... if u r from federal hway exit at btu 3..go straight untill u see projet on ur left...turn right at the traffic light....straight again till next trefic light...turn right...there should be a lot of paint shop....

Oderf said:
it is nearby glenmarie... if u r from federal hway exit at btu 3..go straight untill u see projet on ur left...turn right at the traffic light....straight again till next trefic light...turn right...there should be a lot of paint shop....
noted thanks bro...

Oderf said:

oh, that side is it, i tahu liao

can can, i even know a place in shah alam spray good quality paint for 130 max for 4 rims, mauhauhauhauaha

devilangel said:
eerr...then why got Jaya at the end wan?....TTDI in Selangor
aku tau larr..but kat mana beb?? TTDI besaq giler lohhh :biggrin:

selangor got soooo many place with Jaya name.. only seri kembangan dun have java et the end...

devilangel said:
excellent, when U going??..nextweek??...end of the month :biggrin: ?

u sending your rims for painting issit?....why dont you post here the pic before and after the painting, so we can see the quality?.....just a suggestion....

udengfahlawi said:
u sending your rims for painting issit?....why dont you post here the pic before and after the painting, so we can see the quality?.....just a suggestion....
no probs bro, wait till i get new rims (2nd hand) then wanna go paint it...bronze karrer...will put up before and after look.

devilangel said:
join the club, after Ah Lai me alos poor liow...
summmore going to Perth coming holidayz.....adooiiiii :frown:

so syok ggo aus vacation wohhhhhh, haiiii, rich bugger

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom