Tachometer For Kancil 660cc 1995

LilKeV84

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Anyone know if I can fit a meter from a kancil 850cc with a tachometer into my 660cc 1995?

I don't know if the connectors/sensors are built in or not. My model is very very very basic...it has enough stuff to move the car i think :P (talk about weight reduction!)

Anyway, thanks to anyone able to provide this info =))

LilKeV84

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
haha

driving the same car?

that's 1 of the thing i don't like about the 660cc 1995...the other is...no matter how much I press...there is a limit of how much power its generating...any more pressed will start wasting fuel and making sound onli =PP (unless my engine tuning is out...stock onli no mods)

L2TurboFool

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Visit site
heheh me got the prob of fitting the tachometer into it only..

u need help in performance?i can help though... :lol: ;)

LilKeV84

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
oh...so does it work? does the engine comes wif the sensor or whatever its needed?
which meter did u try to fit in? from an 850?

Its not really about performance...its just that about 50% throttle is all the max power I can get...any more and its just making sound but no additional power. Maybe AFR too rich? i dunno... =P
don't intend to mod the engines though...unless for fuel economy...hehe

flamefox850

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
850 meter ? hmm just buy a 850 meter WITH its SOCKET !! that's important. other than that wireman will do it for u..dun worry

flamefox850

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by LilKeV84@Feb 7 2005, 02:09
oh...so does it work? does the engine comes wif the sensor or whatever its needed?
which meter did u try to fit in? from an 850?

Its not really about performance...its just that about 50% throttle is all the max power I can get...any more and its just making sound but no additional power. Maybe AFR too rich? i dunno... =P
don't intend to mod the engines though...unless for fuel economy...hehe
hehehe normal la..it's kancil. cheap car. that's why u can see a lot of turboed kancil outthere..kancil lack of power. dun blame people who mods their car..blame perodua !! muahahahahaaa :lol:

LilKeV84

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Originally posted by flamefox850@Feb 7 2005, 02:10
850 meter ? hmm just buy a 850 meter WITH its SOCKET !! that's important. other than that wireman will do it for u..dun worry
is the socket compatible? I think i should dismantle it and have a look =P

I was hoping that the engine would have all the sensors and stuff already installed, and all I have to do is plug the meter inside =PP (save me money, trying to keep cost of all mods as low as I can)

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
come
i go over to your house and fix for you larrr
gay parlour rite
=PP

no problem
how was my skill in masuk longkang while overtaking other cars today
scary lehhh

atashi wa takumi san (for initial d fans)

one day we go chop shop source the meter for you lar

L2TurboFool

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Visit site
brother fox,
i've tried the L2s one...there is about 3 sockets on that one...but the ori one on mine...got onli ONE! hahaha :huh:

ezwong2002

Known Member
Mar 21, 2004
Butterworth, Penang
www.geocities.com
if u dun mine.. i'm selling the autogauge tacho smoked 2" gauge with apexi look-a-like gauge stand for RM170 including shipping.. interested?

note that i've used this tacho for experimental purpuses... in my engine (4g93) it's quite accurate. It supports 3 cyls.. engine too :) pm me if interested. thanks.

flamefox850

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by L2TurboFool@Feb 7 2005, 23:37
brother fox,
i've tried the L2s one...there is about 3 sockets on that one...but the ori one on mine...got onli ONE! hahaha :huh:
bro..sorry i dunno about L2s meter...even myself use L2 meter only :P
but from 660 meter(with no rpm) convert to 850 meter...no problem. i just sell my 850 meter to my friend and his wireman says that he only need the socket that originally from 850 only. the rest is wiring job

for ur problem i think can be solve lah...use L2s meter with L2s socket..cut the wire lah. but i can't confirm this..try ask somebody else

L2TurboFool

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Visit site
iz it DIY-able?heheh coz when i opened mine...i damn bengang..the ori one got one socket..the L2s one got 3!!! sockets..hahah wanna connect the wire also not so sure...scared i end up wit a dead meter..hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the 2007 Super Taikyu Endurance Series reaches its halfway mark, the PETRONAS Syntium Team is prepared to embark on the season feature and highly anticipated Tokachi 24-Hours endurance race this weekend. Set at the Tokachi International Speedway on Japan’s northernmost island of Hokkaido, the circuit measures 5.091 kilometres in length and promises a race that will be filled with the thrill and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience