Syukur la....Our Country is Safe...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Woman stabbed while chasing after robber

TAWAU: A woman, in her 20s, was stabbed in the stomach when she chased after a man who had robbed her of her cellular phone at a computer shop in Fajar Complex here yesterday.

In the 6pm incident, two men came to the computer shop located above a coffee shop. One of the them kept watch at the door while the other entered and robbed the victim of her cellular phone.

The victim gave chase but was stabbed in the stomach. She then sought help from people downstairs at the coffee shop to send her to the hospital.

She has been admitted to the intensive care unit at the hospital.

Read more: Woman stabbed while chasing after robber – BorneoPost Online | Borneo , Malaysia, Sarawak Daily News | Largest English Daily In Borneo

Last edited by a moderator:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think the acted video on the girl fighting the robber should be taken off the net too. If more were to fight back more of this may happen, victim getting stabbed.
Bro. SF, Yah! I think remove the picture better.....

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
I think the acted video on the girl fighting the robber should be taken off the net too. If more were to fight back more of this may happen, victim getting stabbed.
Bro. SF, Yah! I think remove the picture better.....
Thank you, bro.

I am not sure who took the photo. Maybe it was a family member of the victim and he/she wanted close friends, family, or relatives to know what happen. But somehow this photo got shared out.

If it were our loved ones lying on that bed with a knife sticking out and fighting for their lives, I am sure we wouldn't want strangers to gawk and oggle our loved ones.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Was taken by family members I read somewhere.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
You know - it's like I said.

Protest? No use.
Complain? Falls on deaf ears.
Vote against them? They blatantly lie and fail to deliver.

So what can we do? Nothing.

Vigilantes get arrested faster than the bad guys do (recent case where a car thief was beaten to death by the public)

We can only live in fear and protect ourselves with useless cans of overpriced mace which sometimes will expire and will need to be replaced cuz if you carry weapons like a golf stick you'll get thrown in jail faster than a snatch thief can get out of jail after being arrested.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Protest? No use.

Vigilantes get arrested faster than the bad guys do (recent case where a car thief was beaten to death by the public)

We can only live in fear and protect ourselves with useless cans of overpriced mace which sometimes will expire and will need to be replaced cuz if you carry weapons like a golf stick you'll get thrown in jail faster than a snatch thief can get out of jail after being arrested.
I would rather carry a bear/normal pepper spray now to protect myself from road bullies or threats. At least I won't be arrested for beating him up with a Mace Torchlight or a metal rod...or even dirty my hands punching him.

They can still say this....:biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Protest? No use.

Very true, Snatch thief case where victims dies, thief not caught, escapes and whatever. Victims runs him down dead, victim gets into trouble....:mad:

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com

Protest? No use.

Boy, you are depressing ...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Boy, you are depressing ...
What do you expect? Show me something positive about what's happening in KL now that'll impact us all? The single police man helping an old man across the road is an isolated event. It has to affect everyone to be of any use

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
What do you expect? Show me something positive about what's happening in KL now that'll impact us all? The single police man helping an old man across the road is an isolated event. It has to affect everyone to be of any use
I like to count my blessings ... then I feel my life is not depressing.

Last edited:

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
Aiyo...

Our country memang safe. Safe from earthquakes. Safe from terrible bushfires. Safe from typhoons. Safe from being invaded by hoardes of belalang trying to finish our crops.

Sadly...the citizens are not.

1000 org macai pray "Syukur Malaysia aman"...mmg la the country aman. Should change to "Syukur Malaysia dan rakyatnya masih aman". :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the topic suggest, where can i get for best price? any1 have lobang on this? I`m getting for my new N16 Sentra and i have asked a few shops :

RSone offer rm985
A shop in kepong offer me Rm930

1. any1 have better suggestion on where to get?
2. is there a immitation eibach in the market? (scared kena con)
3. is sportline available in Malaysia yet? (as i asked few shop also dont have)

Pls help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience